1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. I was thinking the opposite. That Harley is a monster, right enough!
I'd never put that monstrosity next to WW.
Just my opinion. I can't erase that movie from my head, but up till this thread, have been able to keep from seeing that figure.
:rotfl

Fair point! This is a lose lose proposition.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

" kills it for me "

Pop the head off, run it under a tap while nipping the hair between your thumb and index finger from scalp to hair tip a few times for like 25 seconds to straighten the hair. The hair will be aligned. Still bushy not no loose strands.

It would take longer to swap her gauntlets over than it would to fix her loose strands.

The thing is, I don't want to do that. I don't wanna run it under water, and then wait for it to dry, which I'm sure would take more than 25 seconds. I'd rather keep things simple and swap out hair pieces.

Do you think the TA proto sculpt has an overbite as well?

No I don't because the teeth are not as visible on the training sculpt like they are on this one.

At least to me, the mouth expression on both sculpts look the same. :dunno

The expression on both sculpts is the same, it's the teeth that are different. They were able to achieve the same mouth expression that the training sculpt proto has but they made the teeth too large on the WW product. I assume this was because this was their first attempt at sculpting the mouth like that on this character and only got it perfect when they sculpted the training one, which I believe was their second attempt.

The mouth to me sort of matches this, which to me looks accurate:

attachment.php

The shape of the mouth is accurate, it's the teeth that aren't. You can see from that screen shot of Gal that the teeth are not as noticeable as they are on the product sculpt of the figure.

I'm really trying to see it, but I'm just having a hard time seeing what the big fuss is over the mouth myself. I really don't see anything terrible with it

TBH l never noticed the overbite either until someone mentioned it, I actually agree with you that the mouth isn't terrible but I can see why others think it is. The fact is the teeth are larger than they are suppose to be, now whether they are too large for the mouth area to be considered terrible is debatable. For me its a non issue but for others it is, and its worth mentioning as many consider it a major flaw affecting the likeness. You must admit on Batshevea's photoshop edited pic the likeness look better when the teeth were smaller.

Both Galdot and Robbie were formal models but they both worked out tremendously for their comic book roles so I guess the physical body sculpts might be pretty close to their film physiques however I thought Robbie had broader boobs and Galdot will always have the model type cleavage.

Not sure where you got your information from but Margot Robbie was never a model, she might of done a few shots but nothing professional unlike Gal. Robbie first rose to fame as an actress on a soap called Neighbors when she was in her teens.

Last edited:
The more I look at that Wonder Woman the happier I am that I did not Pre-Order. That face sculpt and rooted hair looks horrific to me. I feel like people are just settling because they waited so long, very understandable.

Also this is what we have at the moment to complete the trinity display. Just not feeling it. Really wanted it to be great. Now I can see why the delays.

Last edited:
I have this on preorder can anyone confirm is the body all rubber then? If so it will deteriorate I will cancel my preorder. Please let me know I was happy that Harley was not all rubber.

I have this on preorder can anyone confirm is the body all rubber then? If so it will deteriorate I will cancel my preorder. Please let me know I was happy that Harley was not all rubber.

I think it is rubber.

It's not all rubber and should last longer than the silicon they use on seamless bodies .

It is rubber it will be fine if you don't move it much and don't keep it in dynamic poses , museum only. Wish they made it plastic they could have for the lower half of the body

i'm pretty sure that it will damage the body over time if you pose her in action poses with like bent arms and legs.
the rubber will probably get stretch marks where the joints are.

That's exactly what will happen. I had an Abigail Whistler figure that I have since sold (not for this reason), and for the longest time I had her in a pose where one of her arms was reaching back in her quiver for an arrow. It eventually left a few white stretch marks on the inside of her elbow joint. Some mild bending at the elbow I think would be ok, but nothing too extreme.

Like snakeeyes mentioned, I wish they made the legs plastic though, being that the tip of the boots cover the knee caps. You could at least crouch her a bit like she was in the Trinity pose without fear of anything possibly stretching over time.

Good luck seeing her teeth from more than a couple of feet away. Can't believe this is such a big issue.

Can't please everyone but she's gonna make for some awesome trinity displays.

Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-Wonder-Woman-Sixth-Scale-Figure-Hot-Toys-Final-Product-Itakon.it-35.jpg

Good luck seeing her teeth from more than a couple of feet away. Can't believe this is such a big issue.

If her teeth are too large then they will be noticeable even from that distance. The same way the Crow's Teeth are noticeable, regardless of distance this is because they are too large and cartoony looking. Not saying this is the case with WW though, just pointing out even on a shelf from a distance the teeth could still be too noticeable. I think lighting and angles would be the best way to hide the teeth, but that's if the teeth really are as huge as people are making them out to be.

Can't please everyone but she's gonna make for some awesome trinity displays.

Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-Wonder-Woman-Sixth-Scale-Figure-Hot-Toys-Final-Product-Itakon.it-35.jpg

The reason the teeth are not noticeable in that pic is probably because of the angle and lighting.

Back