1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google says Gal Gadot is 5'10" and Margot Robbie 5'6". Maybe be a tad exaggerated.

Both Galdot and Robbie were formal models but they both worked out tremendously for their comic book roles so I guess the physical body sculpts might be pretty close to their film physiques however I thought Robbie had broader boobs and Galdot will always have the model type cleavage.

Oooh, so they DID make WW taller than their usual female figures! NICE!

It occurs to me that the WW body would probably be really good to use for anyone looking for make their own Furiosa from Mad Max. She's quite tall and muscular as well. You'd just have to find a good head sculpt.

Man the rooted hair just kills the this for me. It does not look good at all. Some of those strands already look like pubes.

What Hot Toys should have done is gone with swap out sculpted hair. A regular museum pose type of hair, one for dynamic poses or maybe swap out pieces about half way down so the person can articulate it, and it still looks good, without needing to break out the hair gel, and routinely groom it with Malibu Barbie's hair brush.

Man the rooted hair just kills the this for me. It does not look good at all.

" kills it for me "

Pop the head off, run it under a tap while nipping the hair between your thumb and index finger from scalp to hair tip a few times for like 25 seconds to straighten the hair. The hair will be aligned. Still bushy not no loose strands.

It would take longer to swap her gauntlets over than it would to fix her loose strands.

I just hate her expression so much. Shes supposed to be fearsome but she just looks dumbstruck.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I like the final head sculpt better than the proto.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Tangles in her hair and loose strands are just what Galdot's WW is supposed to portray though :dunno

You can clearly see her hair was meant to be as messy as it can get

I think the figure's hair just need to be bit more wavy which can be achieved with some styling

Yep, hair will require some futzing.

True ..but it should be easier than styling BW's hair..that was a nightmare except for TWS version IMO :lecture AoU Widow's hair was such a pain because that hair was meant to be stylish with little to no mess and as slicked as can be :slap

Last edited:
I'm gonna feel a little silly if I have to style her hair. :lol
Sculpted hair for me if possible on all future WW figures but can't wait to get this figure all the same.

Back