1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goof.jpg

she looks different from every angle. in some angles and with the right light she looks really good and
then there are some shots that i dont like at all.

she looks good in the video

wwready2.jpg

I was staring at this for 2 minutes waiting for it to move like a gif

1st unboxing video is up:

I don't understand this but I do understand this at the same time, great review! Strange that despite being in a different language, you can "tell" what they're talking about sometimes. (When the guy with the wrinkled fingers rotates her in the beginning and they're talking about the "Snyder universe", I feel like they're talking about how dark in tone the colors are compared to the real costume. Thanks for posting!

Here's to hoping (at least for me) that the next WW figure has sculpted hair. It seems as though HT can't make up their minds which direction they want to go with female figures hair. IMO how don't care how great the figure and head sculpt are, I can never get past the cheapness look rooted hair gives a figure

I think the guys mention it in the video, or I'm not sure if they put it on incorrectly, but I think the sword sheath/holder on her bandolier is the wrong way, the sword should be pointing towards her right side so she can grab it with her right hand, and not the left side. The photos show it correctly but some also don't, so I'm guessing they just put it on wrong somehow but I don't know... :lol

19554417_10154636968327344_5645752360239346753_n.jpg

19554941_10154636958967344_1242115732791235641_n.jpg

I'll wait to get it in hand, but I'm looking over at Thor and his sculpted hair is great, it limits his head pose-ability, so it is swings and round abouts. I just wish it was possible to get good weighted rooted hair, but then again they can't even get good weighted drapes capes so...

On the other hand the figure looks great, really can't wait for it!

I'm hoping this will be like Tuxedo Joker and make its way to the States sooner than expected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely a nice improvement over the original, but she definitely has the Black Widows (of old) syndrome going on. Overall not quite there but looks better from certain angles than others.

I'd love every sculpt to be as good as Spidey's or even the Training Version, but I definitely won't turn this down because it isn't

timcent is asking $435 for this, not a chance! i paid way less for harley from him & shes way better than this & comes with more stuff

Back