1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0a34b40db19d0959b553dc60e271e8f7.jpg

Pretty amazing. Less than 100 units were released in HK today but I lucked out in that my friend was able to get my preorder in before the cutoff time.

I should be be getting her in the mail by Wed/Thursday this week!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think she looks great! Some of those pics taking poses from the WW solo film are incredible! Not sure if I'd keep her arms bent... but I want to!

I don't think her face is off, I think it's just the hair making it look so, in some shots where the hair is around the face you can see the sculpt sort of by itself and it looks great, but when the hair is down on some shots it's not a full on. I think it's because one of the biggest things about Gal's likeness is her hairline/head shape, with imitation hair and it being down it takes a big part of that away.

Can't wait to get her!

For those without FB, here are a few shots
03a3082fb500b0b768ef978e34345185.jpg
7598bd7882c7bc95338a048ff5b5926e.jpg
c60e90c28db1e0d297abe8fe00e6fdc4.jpg
d6763e2b1bca9880d05693504c3e82b8.jpg
049c50cd9d7e0cd3d7208c0b80dfcaf0.jpg

Just catching up here and going through all the pics my first observation is how much better she looks with the hair pushed back behind her shoulders. In 2-3 of those pics looks spot on Gadot. For some reason the effect is lost when the hair is forward. Could just be lighting, or me being an idiot :lol either way I'm happy and have a few pose ideas already.

The body looks great, really impressed with the articulation in some of these pics.

Does she come with two sets of gauntlets? They looks silver in most pics but in some more orange/gold and lit up....or is that just added digitally by these bloggers?

This is in the 80%ish range as far as likeness goes. At some angles I see it and others it's as generic as all get out. This might have been okay, but HT already outdid themselves with the training armor sculpt and blew this out of the water, and this seems lacking in comparison. I get the need for real hair here, but the painted hairline on that training version is infinitely more impressive.

All that being said, the figure is -impressive- as a Wonder Woman, but maybe not Gadot as Wonder Woman.

Hmmm, definitely no extreme poses for me actually - not sure how long Jingo has had it for, how extreme he has been, heavy handed, or how long poses were left for, but if you look at her right shoulder here you can see creases and fold marks. I'm interested to see her instruction manual! I really hope Hot Toys with the body have left them in extreme poses for months on end to experiment with it so we don't have to!

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=a883e088fdd831429583dbf6f7c52f43&oe=59CD4E14

Just catching up here and going through all the pics my first observation is how much better she looks with the hair pushed back behind her shoulders. In 2-3 of those pics looks spot on Gadot. For some reason the effect is lost when the hair is forward. Could just be lighting, or me being an idiot [emoji38] either way I'm happy and have a few pose ideas already.

The body looks great, really impressed with the articulation in some of these pics.

Does she come with two sets of gauntlets? They looks silver in most pics but in some more orange/gold and lit up....or is that just added digitally by these bloggers?
They gave different gauntlets...
41371cdf4f7e7dd7d1d8f7434c8c6ba6.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

They gave different gauntlets...
41371cdf4f7e7dd7d1d8f7434c8c6ba6.jpg

Doh! I somehow missed them sitting right there in front of her. :lol
Thanks for pointing it out. Love that they've done this, really tempted to put her in that crossed arm gauntlet zapping pose. :lol

Doh! I somehow missed them sitting right there in front of her. [emoji38]
Thanks for pointing it out. Love that they've done this, really tempted to put her in that crossed arm gauntlet zapping pose. [emoji38]
Cheers!!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!.
Celebrating the release. Hahhahaha.. Jk.
162c22ba874e0b68fdefa2fd6abb9211.jpg

Head sculpt is OK. Not Better than the training version. The open mouth kinda kills it.

This is in the 80%ish range as far as likeness goes. At some angles I see it and others it's as generic as all get out. This might have been okay, but HT already outdid themselves with the training armor sculpt and blew this out of the water, and this seems lacking in comparison. I get the need for real hair here, but the painted hairline on that training version is infinitely more impressive.

All that being said, the figure is -impressive- as a Wonder Woman, but maybe not Gadot as Wonder Woman.

Well stated.

It's 7pm here.. Hahahahahaha..

I wish it was 7pm here. :lol

0a34b40db19d0959b553dc60e271e8f7.jpg

This is my fave pic so far. Push the hair back and she looks amazing!
Can't wait to get her but will resist paying crazy prices like I did for Harley. Just have wait the 2 months or whatever it is for my pre-order to come in here.

I think you picked up on the same thing as me SJ, the more the hair is back the more of her head shape is shown, and I think that's a huge likeness feature of Gal, explains a lot why when her hair is covering those photos look off.

Also I'll repost it, can\t get the image to show up but what do people think of this picture with the crease marks on her skin?

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=a883e088fdd831429583dbf6f7c52f43&oe=59CD4E14

i dont get why they had to make an open mouth.
she looks like someone asked her a stupid question and she is like "wtf?"

Back