1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i get you ,
i emailed them last saturday and hopped on save a bunch of $$ it seems , looking forward to getting her , movie wasn't a let down for me either :duff

I think sj2106 has a point, the solo movie has been well recieved & due to no solo armour version even shown yet that could be why the prices are so high, im sure they will show the next version & SDCC but it will be a drama for HT lol if they show a superior sculpt or expression they will get hate from the BvS crowd if they use the same sculpt as this BvS version they will get hate from the WW crowd :lol

Doesn't capture that gorgeous face of hers as perfectly as I would hope, but it's still really close and I'm sure like with most HT figures it'll look even better in hand.

That hair though. Ugh. Really hope it's possible to improve that and restyle it somehow...

I was waiting for in hand pics to show up before ordering (using my $50 promo code) but looks like the code expired yesterday... :lol

guess I can wait and buy another version in the future

For as long as it took for this figure to come out it should have looked like a miniature Gal Gadot......this does not :(

I think sj2106 has a point, the solo movie has been well recieved & due to no solo armour version even shown yet that could be why the prices are so high, im sure they will show the next version & SDCC but it will be a drama for HT lol if they show a superior sculpt or expression they will get hate from the BvS crowd if they use the same sculpt as this BvS version they will get hate from the WW crowd :lol

You are probably right but I think it would be unfair for anyone to criticise Hot Toys for improving their products. I expect the new sculpt to be superior just as if I buy an iPhone/Samsung Galaxy(other phones are available) I know they'll soon release an improved version. :lol Obviously there are exceptions to the rule but generally newer figures will be superior to previous versions.

I guess I should know this by now, but how long after the official release til Sideshow gets their shipment in usually?

I think about 45 days give or take.

Watching that unboxing video, they seem disappointed it's not an iron man figure. :)

Is that gap in WW's front teeth part of the actual mold or paint work?

With Rey, collectors were complaining it looked too much like a solid football mouthpiece but I'm not sure if I like this detail in WW either.

As others have pointed out, WW looks better with her hair back because it reveals more of her face, costume and shoulders - very impressed with the body Hot Toys created for this figure.

Overall this looks good and I look forward to getting the figure - we'll have to wait another year for the Training version so this will hold me over until then.

Well, it looks absolutely fantastic to me, it's beautiful! Can't wait to get mine........but I won't be bending those joints much, the whole body (which looks just incredible by the way) makes me nervous.

If the entire costume can be removed from the body I'll feel happier as could always replace it in the future if need be.

After watching the video.. Wonder woman looks quite nice. Wished it looked more like her ( gadot ).. The excitement when shes gonna arrive in my hands however have died down.Im pretty sure the future versions thats gonna come after the first release are gonna be prettier and nicer. Love wonder woman. Love gal gadot. But so far my hottoys female fig of the year ( based on pics.. ) is still jyn erso. Reckon this the hottoys ww will look better in hand.

After watching the video.. Wonder woman looks quite nice. Wished it looked more like her ( gadot ).. The excitement when shes gonna arrive in my hands however have died down.Im pretty sure the future versions thats gonna come after the first release are gonna be prettier and nicer. Love wonder woman. Love gal gadot. But so far my hottoys female fig of the year ( based on pics.. ) is still jyn erso. Reckon this the hottoys ww will look better in hand.

Maybe a good knockoff sculpt will pop up on OSK soon. Hopefully with sculpted hair. I'm pretty happy with what we have though, the body looks great. Can always swap the sculpt later.

Back