1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps they meant actors vs other professions. Within the scope of the topic, they had to make the distinctions between actors and non-actors (regular people).

I dont think there's any negative connotation or implications we need to get from it...unless of course self-loathing is your thing.

SS mails them to people. I got one last week
I signed up to sideshow on August 1st 2011 and i've never got a voucher sent to me.

I dont know if its because im in the UK? Once in a while i will get a $25 voucher to use on selected items directly after i make an order but i never just randomly get them. its really annoying its the norm to some people, and others never ever get them.

I signed up to sideshow on August 1st 2011 and i've never got a voucher sent to me.

I dont know if its because im in the UK? Once in a while i will get a $25 voucher to use on selected items directly after i make an order but i never just randomly get them. its really annoying its the norm to some people, and others never ever get them.

Might be the international thing. I live 30 minutes from SS but people throughout the US have received them

OMG, they just announced...
Another iron man��

Hahaha. It's from the new RDJ Marvel movie, Tony Stark Making Scrambled Eggs. Every review on Youtube says it's quite possibly the best movie since The Godfather.

Perhaps someone there at HT keeps memos? :monkey3 :lol

lBYwEDm.gif

"there are regular people who make more than Gadot did for Wonder Woman."

This made me :lol

Yeah, just the "regular people". Not one of the important people or anything.

Lol. I like how the update to the Elle article basically says "okay, so our "facts" about Henry Cavill's pay may not have been actual facts, but passing them off as facts is justifiable because it opens up the conversation about the gender pay gap in Hollywood." Ridiculous. Thought the Wonder Woman movie was great btw, and whatever Gal Gadot made for starring in that one, I'm sure she'll make much more in the subsequent movies.

I'm relieved that story was untrue. Can't imagine how anyone could live on a paltry 300k for a few months work. :lol According to Wikipedia she sold a hotel to Roman Abramovich so I'm sure she's getting by.

Might be the international thing. I live 30 minutes from SS but people throughout the US have received them

I live 15 minutes away, have made a order in the last month and got Jack ****!lol i did get a $20 or $25 off email the day after i preordered BVSWW.....

Perhaps they meant actors vs other professions. Within the scope of the topic, they had to make the distinctions between actors and non-actors (regular people).

I dont think there's any negative connotation or implications we need to get from it...unless of course self-loathing is your thing.

Probably no malice intended indeed. I found it humorous though because the topic I think was already established as being a distinction between actors and other professions in society, since it was prefaced by excluding actors:

image.jpeg

Don't see how merely stating "people" wouldn't have conveyed the same thing? :dunno :lol

:lol :duff

Lol. I like how the update to the Elle article basically says "okay, so our "facts" about Henry Cavill's pay may not have been actual facts, but passing them off as facts is justifiable because it opens up the conversation about the gender pay gap in Hollywood." Ridiculous. Thought the Wonder Woman movie was great btw, and whatever Gal Gadot made for starring in that one, I'm sure she'll make much more in the subsequent movies.

They usually get those "facts" from "anonymous sources". :lol

The film was awesome, I really enjoyed it. I do imagine she will indeed receive a raise for the next installment.

Well they keep posting OSR site updates as she is still due in June

Along with Harley

So we got next week left of June :impatient:

Back