1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Within 7 more days!

tumblr_opmuxghQbX1vxvhnto3_r1_500.gif

It's gonna be so weird when this fig is finally released like wow it's finally out what do i do with my life now

yeah, HT released final pictures for the SQ Harley Quinn 40 minutes ago. so we have to wait another week. (at least) :lol

Harley released..so that means that WW could release on A Friday too..I guess those Asian distributors were right with the June 30 :yess:

Hoping SS gets it mid or late July or Aug :pray:

What would really make my summer is if this figure released next week, then pulls a CW regular version Captain America and reaches SSC two weeks after release in HK.

If they release any other figure other than WW next week, I'll pretty much just be looking at the picture of it on my screen like this:

raining.gif

What would really make my summer is if this figure released next week, then pulls a CW regular version Captain America and reaches SSC two weeks after release in HK.

If they release any other figure other than WW next week, I'll pretty much just be looking at the picture of it on my screen like this:

raining.gif

I think it's released next week..because all along they kept saying on OSR that Harley and WW will release on June..well Harley released today and there is still one week left of June, so I'm staking it she will release probably either Monday or next Friday

But we all know she's laying in Secret Base saying..

Back