1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered something from them last year and it set me back about £80 in customs fees [emoji30] so now I tend to go for pre-orders through Collectibles Direct or Movie Figures. Both UK based and both do Layaway plans to ease the pain [emoji23]

I pre-ordered a BvS Wonder Woman through a UK site called Retro & Collectible but I don't know anyone else who's used them. Seem to have good online reviews though. I left it late to PO and couldn't find her on any other site and I'm not keen to PO through eBaY purely because I've never done it before and I've heard some horror stories

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do a lot of my pre-orders with Movie Figures to. Went with The Good The Bad & the Robots for WW though. I don't like to pre-order through eBay unless the figure has already been released in Hong Kong. Paying up front sucks lol.

This one is really taking its time.........

Yeah...and the wait continues.

924bd.jpg

fingers crossed for a good looking final product and no more delays. give us something HT.
i dont want to wait another year for the training version or until 2020 for the jl one ...

Hope this isn't released until next week, I had the funds to buy from a HK seller but I had to buy concert tickets and payday is next week

I hope HB this week.

Hopefully ANYTHING this week. Been wayyyy too quiet. I was so desperate, I tried to message Hot Toys last night(since it said they were online). I got some immediate automated response to send all inquiries to their hong kong email address. Meh.

I remember being really surprised we didn't get this figure by last Christmas. Never would have imagined six months later we'd still be waiting. :lol

I know its like beating a dead horse when it goes to how long this figure has been delayed. But when i initially pre-ordered this figure i had my reservations that i thought id have the figure, then the Solo movie would come out and id sell it in order to get the WW solo version. I didnt think by the time id have the figure not only would the solo movie had been and gone, but now Justice League is upon us.

Back