1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's probably loads of QC issues to iron out given the body. I'd rather they sort them out up front.

IMO there's no reason for these extended long delays. Hot Toys is no longer an upstart company. If anything , they should be more on course with their schedules and have shorter time frames to getting their product out in a timely manner.

What irks me is the fact that they don't really provide any updates or at least maintain to a degree an open channel of communication with their loyal customers. It basically comes across as arrogance on their part. I understand delays occur and that these are toys (expensive ones). However, providing updates would make things clearer where things stand at least to me than just be being kept in the dark. At this rate just put the figure in a WW box instead of a BVS one.

At this rate just put the figure in a WW box instead of a BVS one.

Y'know, as a nice consolation and a sorry ( even though i know it wont happen ) id be happy if they decided to surprise us and pack us the shield from the training armor version as a bonus, given as they have already made one. Unless of course they are banking on that being one of the selling points of the training armor version to get more sales so we can mix and match the figures to get the solo movie look.

a bonus shield and sword would be too expensive for HT :lecture :)lol )
im waiting for the day where all of the figure accessories are sold separately by HT.
(and the figure itself comes with no accessories at all)

a bonus shield and sword would be too expensive for HT :lecture :)lol )
im waiting for the day where all of the figure accessories are sold separately by HT.
(and the figure itself comes with no accessories at all)

Please don't give them ideas! :lol

A bonus sword and shield would be cool, but her strap is on the opposite shoulder too. Looks like WW/JL has the strap on her right shoulder whereas BvS is on the left shoulder.

At this rate, if this takes any longer SS might not get their stock of her until Aug, Sept or Oct :gah:

Damn you HT :pfft:

Im sure HT wanted BvS WW out months ago. It is delaying the solo version. I would bet they wanted the training version and solo film version to both be up for preorder by now so they could capitalize on the films release. My guess is you wont see the Solo version until the JLA movie comes out.

I Did it. I preordered her finally. All the waiting and what not and the fact that the training version has the same amount of poa as this but still looks like she can strike several different kinds of poses has caused me to pull the trigger and use a 50 dollar coupon sideshow sent me. Hope she's worth it.

I keep hearing about $50 coupons from sideshow? How are people getting these?

Have their been any head sculpt updates from the original unveiling? Wondering to know if the final sculpt will look more akin to the training version

Have their been any head sculpt updates from the original unveiling? Wondering to know if the final sculpt will look more akin to the training version

Most probably they are keeping this HS.
f24a8be0f7e43a137cc40e9eb0235cac.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back