1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously. But seriously, the UE fills in a lot of gaps, like so many that I was surprised the theatrical version was cut as much as it was.

Legitimately curious what scenes you think were restored that were pivotal? (I felt a few things were expanded on but did not feel it flowed better or the plot was improved but I've only seen each version twice and don't think I could sit through it again unless someone just cuts it into a Wonder Woman short. ;-))

but y tho

3bfaa9c0b2429056d2bbefdb7bfcd85d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing that group name. I've been looking for some place to sell my DX06 Jack Sparrow. Is it a good group?

Thank you for sharing that group name. I've been looking for some place to sell my DX06 Jack Sparrow. Is it a good group?

It's a very small group, there are bigger ones I'm a member of if your UK based check out
1/6 figures for sale trade U.K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legitimately curious what scenes you think were restored that were pivotal? (I felt a few things were expanded on but did not feel it flowed better or the plot was improved but I've only seen each version twice and don't think I could sit through it again unless someone just cuts it into a Wonder Woman short. ;-))
1) The Africa scene makes more sense, and since that is the linchpin of the movie, that is the part that I thought was most important to restore.
2) Clark Kent, reporter. His investigation into the Batman shows why Superman has a beef with Bats.
3) Lex killing Batman victims in jail. Goes with #2.
4) Lois Lane, reporter. She figured out Lex was behind it by investigating wheel chair guy. With help from STAR labs looking into the bullet and discovering the wheel chair was lead-lined. Just behind #1 in order of importance imo.

1 and 4 are the ones that I think the theatrical cut really shouldn't have done without as they establish major plot points.

Some of the other stuff-Superman helping in the aftermath of the bombing, Steppenwolf, Lex going to Arkham are cool, but not as important.

Back