1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally caved and pre-ordered Hot Toys WW on Sideshow. If they end up releasing a deluxe version with the cloak and the new sword and shield, then I guess I can get those pieces on the eBay eventually.

4 times is a bit lol worthy indeed... but ya know what? It's all good... if you love something have fun.

I liked the movie a lot but in no rush to see it again any time soon, but there have been those that I have craved to see immoderately after, Logan comes to mind

So I get it!

4 times is a bit lol worthy indeed... but ya know what? It's all good... if you love something have fun.

I liked the movie a lot but in no rush to see it again any time soon, but there have been those that I have craved to see immoderately after, Logan comes to mind

So I get it!

:exactly: :clap

You know how it is around here though. Many people can't stand when someone else has a differing opinion than them. :lol

-nIPFd.gif

I've seen it four times, too. I think if you enjoy something, you should do/see it as much as you want. If others don't want to see it 4 times, then that's great, too!

I work at a theater and get free tickets, so I'm kinda just dragging every one of my friends to see it 😂😂😂

I would have absolutely no problems seeing WW four times. I really did enjoy it. I've seen it twice so far, and now I'll wait for the blu-ray so we can just watch it anytime.

I work at a theater and get free tickets, so I'm kinda just dragging every one of my friends to see it 😂😂😂
I used to love working at a theater. After hours we'd spool up whatever movie we had and felt like watching and invite whoever we wanted. It was so much fun. Best date I ever had was a first date. We had the theater to ourselves while we watched Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Sixteen years and two kids later, it's still one of our favorite movies.

I've watched it twice already, but because I have to go with different people, I'm gonna end up watching it 2 more times. I usually watch most flicks I really like 2-3+ times in the theaters.

I liked WW a lot the first time, and exponentially more the 2nd

Back