1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the usual Australian sites I visit have taken this figure off the pre-order list completely and I can barely find any reasonably priced figures on Ebay either. Don't tell me they've all exhausted their pre-order sales of her have they? No figure has ever sold out on pre-orders alone so maybe I've underestimated just how popular she will be.
That or they're all screwing up because they delayed it so long.

Have you tried
https://www.globalgear.com.au/hot-toys-wonder-woman-12-figure.html

I have Armoured Batman, two regular Batman's and Superman, and I was debating on getting Wonder Woman purely because I don't really like women 1/6 because they just don't look right or as good as the male versions after seeing lots of Black Widow on display - however, when the pictures were shown I pre-ordered it straight away, then I went to see Wonder Woman and so glad that I did. Probably my favorite super hero film now and she'll be extremely hard to get. Especially as the classic look she has hasn't been announced yet, only the training, so this one will go like hot cakes.

Hot Toys said she would ship this month, but I'm not going to expect to see her until the last half of the month.

When they say release this month I'm pretty sure that's just in Asia. The US is usually a month or two behind.

Mezco 1/12....
66201721938PM_3602.Jpg

Given Hot Toys' love of variants and versions, do we think a WW film-version of this character is a given? Any rumblings out there about that? I'm thinking probably, given we keep getting Black Widows (although there are more costume differences for that character).

Given Hot Toys' love of variants and versions, do we think a WW film-version of this character is a given? Any rumblings out there about that? I'm thinking probably, given we keep getting Black Widows (although there are more costume differences for that character).

Possibly a limited release? But to be honest I'm really waiting and expecting a WW film version that includes the cloak, new shield and glowing lasso of truth :pray:

When they say release this month I'm pretty sure that's just in Asia. The US is usually a month or two behind.
I know, I just mean we'll see blogger and in-hand photos by the end of the month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I sure hope so. HT do like their variants, and they could reuse parts from BvS(I think) and the training armor figure. I prefer this shield and brighter colors to the darker BvS. A limited release like some have been saying sounds good. Similar situation to SS Batman.

Had to order this after seeing the film, po'd with sideshow as anywhere in the UK seems sold out, plus had points to use up. What a great performance from Gal, she worked some magic on me, never expected to buy a WW figure so much.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ye, they're different.

BvS:

bvs20007.jpg

WW:

5745653-3.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cool, thanks.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cool, thanks.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was wondering this as well.

Wow. They knocked it out of the park with the training Wonder Woman headsculpt. I swear, the more they furrow that brow, the more it looks like Gal. I think I will be pre-ordering this one as well since it won't be released anytime soon and I will have plenty of time to save up.

Still psyched for the BvS figure as it seems like we've been waiting for years (oh wait, we have!).

Saw the WW movie opening night and was blown away. As a movie, it is probably DCEU's best effort, but I still think BvS was more monumental. It was BATMAN vs SUPERMAN! As a huge fan of The Dark Knight Returns graphic novel, it was great seeing a movie version of that theme. Was BvS perfect? Far from it, but it was great to see the trinity together for the first time in film. I put WW certainly above Suicide Squad and MoS although the Faora fight scenes in MoS are quite possibly the best fighting scene in comic book movies and gets little to no acknowledgement as such.

Wow. They knocked it out of the park with the training Wonder Woman headsculpt. I swear, the more they furrow that brow, the more it looks like Gal. I think I will be pre-ordering this one as well since it won't be released anytime soon and I will have plenty of time to save up.

Still psyched for the BvS figure as it seems like we've been waiting for years (oh wait, we have!).

Saw the WW movie opening night and was blown away. As a movie, it is probably DCEU's best effort, but I still think BvS was more monumental. It was BATMAN vs SUPERMAN! As a huge fan of The Dark Knight Returns graphic novel, it was great seeing a movie version of that theme. Was BvS perfect? Far from it, but it was great to see the trinity together for the first time in film. I put WW certainly above Suicide Squad and MoS although the Faora fight scenes in MoS are quite possibly the best fighting scene in comic book movies and gets little to no acknowledgement as such.

Well said

I'm anxious for more Gal and may go see JL just for her, as I did with BvS. Have there been any rumblings about how much screen time WW has in JL?

Just came back from WW. I agree with many here, best recent DCU movie to date!
Gal was absolutly terrific! It gave me real hope that JL will be a better movie than we have been seeing out of the DCU as of late.

I have always said the best part of Batman vs Superman was...
Wonder Woman.

I have had this figure on order since the first week it was announced, along with all the BvS releases. After getting all the others so long ago it's been a long haul waiting for her. I sympathize with all the negative feelings about how long it has taken, but the team at Hot Toys did not disappoint. At least I think most of us here are pleased. I was one of the true believers that thought all along we would get a rework on the head sculpt. (It always helps to claim clairvoyance the 50% of the time you guess something right). I think if we're honest Hot Toys very rarely disappoints us. (I didn't say never... uhmmmm, 66 Batmobile)

If you have this on order I think this figure will sell out shortly and I think all 3 of the trinity from BvS will live on as truely classic renditions of these characters. Their gonna be even better together.

Back