1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the pics posted on Facebook by Mark Chuah

IMG_4989.JPGIMG_4990.JPGIMG_4991.JPGIMG_4992.JPGIMG_4993.JPGIMG_4994.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan to pose her almost exactly as she is in these pictures, maybe a little more crouched, so the articulation doesn't worry me. For action poses it could be an issue. Have to wait for the first in hand reviews to find out.

I need better lighting..please Weisum take better pics if you can..that nose is so irritating looks like glued her nose to the HS :slap

I know she's Jewish but she's not Gonzo..c'mon HT

Those shoulders and arms for the love of god please let us be able to raise them

I'm not asking much if we can get the arms raised this high I will be grateful

:pray:

Last edited:
I guess I'm the only that likes the lighting in those pics. :lol
Makes the armour look more vibrant, the red less brown.

I guess I'm the only that likes the lighting in those pics. :lol
Makes the armour look more vibrant, the red less brown.

It's hard to tell in BVS what was the color blue supposed to be for her skirt..the weather was so crappy the whole film or it was night. I thought it wasn't supposed to be as vibrant as the WW movie :dunno

Oh my god she looks A M A Z I N G ! ! ! O_O

Wow, I'm glad I managed to sneak in a pre-order that became available on BBTS! I feel much better about buying this now, rather than hoping they'll make one for her solo movie (which is like... in a week, lol. And they still haven't released this one, so I'm not holding my breath for a solo film figure)

It's hard to tell in BVS what was the color blue supposed to be for her skirt..the weather was so crappy the whole film or it was night. I thought it wasn't supposed to be as vibrant as the WW movie :dunno

You're correct her colours are more muted in both BvS and Justice League, presumably because her amour is older..:dunno

I just prefer the more vibrant look created by that lighting. The amour pic posted a few days ago looked darker, closer to how it looked in the BvS movie.

I wonder how tall she'll be compared to other female figures. If we'll have another Rey height issue.

You're correct her colours are more muted in both BvS and Justice League, presumably because her amour is older..:dunno

I just prefer the more vibrant look created by that lighting. The amour pic posted a few days ago looked darker, closer to how it looked in the BvS movie.

The skirt is also different in BVS and JL then WW. Either she changes it over the years or something happens to it in the film.

I wonder how tall she'll be compared to other female figures. If we'll have another Rey height issue.

That is a hell of a good question..has HT actually done a female character that's over 5"7 " including the Resident Evil figures, I think this might be the first character who is supposed to be taller than 5" 8"

If she is the same size as Rey..man would that suck, HT Kylo and Rey are severely miscaled and HT Batfleck is a couple inches taller than Kylo :panic:

Back