1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, this look much,much more like Gal Gadot, I like it. In my very personal opinion they rework the nose,lips,eyebrows and eyes areas, now it have a more close look to the facial features of Gadot, now this is something that worth the wait....again in my very personal opinion and taste.

Looks like they retweeked the whole head. Looks so much better! I hope this gets here to the U.S before the end of July!

7z6az1e.jpg

So much better.

Looks like a new sculpt. The cheek bone under the eyes make the difference.

Need to see more pictures before calling anything.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If I am there tomorrow , I'll take 1.. [emoji106]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

If it looks somewhat like this straight on I'm really sold..I'm sold either way, but I'll be very content :wave

This expression is acceptable as well but minimal

The mouth and the nose is the game changer IMO

She looks more focused and determined. The blank stare of the older sculpt really stands out now. So worth the wait. Now lets hope they copied Phicen for the body.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

She looks more focused and determined. The blank stare of the older sculpt really stands out now. So worth the wait. Now lets hope they copied Phicen for the body.

Not full on Phicen I hope I'm having issues with severe skin deterioration in some of my previous phicen seamless bodies :panic:

Not full on Phicen I hope I'm having issues with severe skin deterioration in some of my previous phicen seamless bodies :panic:
Oh no! Are they older ones? I only have one, buts it's a newer one and in good shape.

I'm sorry (not sorry) But I told you guys they would be doing another sculpt and that they wouldn't just straight up let Wonder Woman be the "let down" figure in this line. Ya'll just gotta have faith sometimes. Lol. I'm not gonna lie it feels good to be right every now and then! The new sculpt looks a lot better, can't wait to see more pics at different angles. I'm sure not everyone is going to be happy with this, but it's nice to know that they listen to us.

I'm sorry (not sorry) But I told you guys they would be doing another sculpt and that they wouldn't just straight up let Wonder Woman be the "let down" figure in this line. Ya'll just gotta have faith sometimes. Lol. I'm not gonna lie it feels good to be right every now and then! The new sculpt looks a lot better, can't wait to see more pics at different angles. I'm sure not everyone is going to be happy with this, but it's nice to know that they listen to us.

Tell us how you really feel..no seriously I get it :wink1:

Very rare to be right when speculating about these companies, just having fun with it that's all. Not that serious! :lol

Preview in Malaysia
Picture from Xiao Loong
Uplaoded in FB
View attachment 344004

Great job finding this pic Weisun :yess: Made my day!

I swear there are some people that just love to be negative. She looks stunning, huge improvement on the prototype which I was already pretty happy with. Can't wait to finally get this figure in hand now. Awesome!

Lmao, I remember you in the Deadpool wrist fiasco...

Irony with having faith...

Great job finding this pic Weisun :yess: Made my day!

I swear there are some people that just love to be negative. She looks stunning, huge improvement on the prototype which I was already pretty happy with. Can't wait to finally get this figure in hand now. Awesome!
Who was being negative?

New sculpt looks much better, I'm honestly surprised they didn't save it for the WW solo version figure or the JL figure.

I wonder how soon we'll get the WW solo figure. I could actually see them doing her gold Amazonian training outfit now.

Back