1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least you can fix the hair yourself if need be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

i have always been satisfied with all the figures i have purchased from hot toys , i am sure the hair will have gel and styled when i receive it , just like the black widows , looks good minus the frizzy hair look but its a cheap cell phone pic in bad lighting

She looks better there, I can't put my finger on what's different though. I think it's the eyes & eyebrows.

View attachment 344009

Looks nice, but if I'm going to get a HT Gadot Wonder Woman, I'd probably wait for the solo flick version.

I think from the new sculpt the mascara was definitely more involved around the eyes than this old sculpt

Last edited:
Wow. Looks way better than the prototype. I'd say the wait was worth it if you guys/gals are getting this headsculpt.

Is it painted differently? Or a new sculpt altogether?

7z6az1e.jpg

So much better.

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sculpt tweaked no doubt- the eyes look different plus paint aps stronger... the upper body looks great as well

I still need to see a straight on shot..sorry :dunno

The mouth is still a tad annoying

I actually like this rooted hair. Galdot has that naturally ragged locks in her curls especiallly as WW. Love the reddish brown tint they did with the rooted hair as well spot on.

Looks soft and natural like Gal's real hair

Back