1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some things are more important than others. First of all, hope everyone there is as safe as possible and I wish you guys in Hong Kong the best. Secondly, we've waited this long for WW, I'm sure most here can wait until the storm is over. Take care China!

Yea..
I think they should be alrite...

0a2e8d44dd8f95facd06139d17c778ca.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Not sure whether to pre-order this or wait to see the Wonder Woman version... if there's even any differences...

At this point, the BvS version has taken so long, I will just order the solo version. The armor for the BvS version looks like it's brown and silver. Not red and gold. The armor in the Wonder Woman film looks more vibrant. It's actually red, gold, and blue.

Not sure what you are all complaining about. :lol

Another week goes by without seeing this figure then. She has to release next week to fit in with the release of the movie or that particular theory will go out the window.

That was God Awful , turned it off after 2 minutes

Looks fine to me. :hi5: Can't wait for this to come out, mainly for my wife. She has been collecting Wonder Woman for years, her collection is bigger than anything I have put together. Best part about it, I can justify the whole collectible hunt thirst through buying her WW stuff. I'm active on this board, but the figure is for my wife, can't wait for her to get her first HT.

Looks fine to me. :hi5: Can't wait for this to come out, mainly for my wife. She has been collecting Wonder Woman for years, her collection is bigger than anything I have put together. Best part about it, I can justify the whole collectible hunt thirst through buying her WW stuff. I'm active on this board, but the figure is for my wife, can't wait for her to get her first HT.

Great man!!!!!!
I am looking forward to complete the Trinity...
Which will be my base for the JL set.. :pray:

I keep hearing mixed reviews… a lot of "train wreck" talk, sure Justice League will be reviewed the same way.
DC should just stick with the animated movies, it is what they do best (except for Killing Joke, that was also gawd awful).

I don't know where you're hearing train wreck from. The reactions online have been overwhelmingly positive.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Great man!!!!!!
I am looking forward to complete the Trinity...
Which will be my base for the JL set.. :pray:

That's super cool. I almost picked up a Superman along with my Batman just to do that. But then I realized all of them would have to end up in my wife's room as her WW fandom out weighs mine for Batman or Supes.... haha

I keep hearing mixed reviews… a lot of "train wreck" talk, sure Justice League will be reviewed the same way.
DC should just stick with the animated movies, it is what they do best (except for Killing Joke, that was also gawd awful).

Back to the Marvel board with you.... Guardians 2 was the real train wreck

That's super cool. I almost picked up a Superman along with my Batman just to do that. But then I realized all of them would have to end up in my wife's room as her WW fandom out weighs mine for Batman or Supes.... haha

Well, your wife's room is also your room...
Oh wait, is it???

Where are you hearing that??
The train wreck talk I saw was from months ago and based on nothing but rumours. All the talk from critics who've seen it ranges from awesome to a few flaws but still good and easily the best DCEU movie. Gadot and Pine seem to be getting rave reviews with any criticism directed more at the other characters or pacing issues.

The crap DC gets on here is unreal. For the amount of movies marvel have made they are a mixed back

Average/ mediocre films

IM 2&3
Thor 2
Ultron
Guardians 2
Capt #1

Back