1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's obscure at all.. that's why there's the "next to iron man" part to give you a better idea of how many of her that sells considering that Iron Man is probably their most popular and highest selling character. So if another character sells as much or close to the amount of Iron Man (men?) that sell, you have to be selling a ton. I'm pretty sure the video interview is still on his FB somewhere if anyone wants to verify.

I agree though that Harley will probably be a high seller as well.

Sorry, but the "Next to Iron Man" part is irrelevant... it's the "one of" part that is!

It is not specified in context... one of, could be one of the hundred best selling figures next to Iron Man, there is literally no context to his comment. Not saying she's not a high seller, but without published sales figures, it's meaningless.

So just for the sake of conversation. Why would it take this long for release? I mean, this is not waiting for a PO (i.e. Yellowjacket, Crossbones, Rhino etc.). This went up forever ago and it's been delayed longer than any other figure that I can think of. Maybe some of you Hot Toy vets might have a solid answer and or comparison to say otherwise, but.... this has to mean they've made some major changes, right?

I honestly think HT have just taken WAY too much on board sadly, there is really no other reason for the delay. WW isnt the only figure delayed this long, theres a good bunch of them now and i think HT just cant keep up with fair time frames due to the work load.

They have SO MANY licenses right now, and with Marvel/DC releasing multiple movies yearly its just put so much else on the back burner.

I would have to agree, WolfBoy.

I think Hot Toys did take on more then they could handle which has resulted in several delays on multiple figures.

But wait, if that's the case, then why WW? She was announced and put up for PO "nearly" the same time as Bats and Supe. There have been figures announced within the duration of her PO. I guess it could be an old style thought of "girls toy vs boy toy popularity", or just backburnered due to the solo film?

As far as other figures that have taken this long, personally I can't think of a one since beginning HT collecting in 2010. Again, not talking about concept to final, talking about PO to release.

Just as a heads up, I'm not trying to spark an argument, just discussion points.

As for me, I don't think it's too much on their plate or resculpting the head, but rather issues with producing their first real seamless body and probably trying to move from breakable rubber to medical grade silicon...

But wait, if that's the case, then why WW? She was announced and put up for PO "nearly" the same time as Bats and Supe. There have been figures announced within the duration of her PO. I guess it could be an old style thought of "girls toy vs boy toy popularity", or just backburnered due to the solo film?

As far as other figures that have taken this long, personally I can't think of a one since beginning HT collecting in 2010. Again, not talking about concept to final, talking about PO to release.

Just as a heads up, I'm not trying to spark an argument, just discussion points.
I know the Ripley and Drax people have been waiting just as long, if not longer. I think the Hulkbuster has had a pretty long delay as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sorry, but the "Next to Iron Man" part is irrelevant... it's the "one of" part that is!

It is not specified in context... one of, could be one of the hundred best selling figures next to Iron Man, there is literally no context to his comment. Not saying she's not a high seller, but without published sales figures, it's meaningless.

Not sure how the "next to Iron Man" is irrelevant but whatever floats your boat, man. Not going to argue with you on what's what and don't care enough to go find the clip to for you to hear it yourself :lol I was just relaying information direct from JC based on a comment someone else made :duff: :peace

I know the Ripley and Drax people have been waiting just as long, if not longer. I think the Hulkbuster has had a pretty long delay as well.

No no, Ripley and Drax again were concept to release long waits, not available PO. Hulkbuster however does hold the longest PO that I know of, but to be fair the circumstances are entirely different.

The Tron Legacy Lightcycle was the longest delay I've known of for PO to release. It took almost 2 years. I was one of the folks waiting on it. But it was entirely worth it. It is one of the last pieces I will ever sell if it ever comes to that.

I've had the Hulkbuster on PO since march of 2015, I just recently PO WW so wait has not been to bad.

I've had the Hulkbuster on PO since march of 2015, I just recently PO WW so wait has not been to bad.

At least we saw that WW is part of the upcoming releases announcement by HT....
so should be within a quarter year from the photo I guess..

At least we saw that WW is part of the upcoming releases announcement by HT....
so should be within a quarter year from the photo I guess..
I keep telling myself OSR is right and we'll have WW and Harley at the end of the month.

I have the Hulkbuster, Drax and WW on preorder. This feels like "right on schedule".

No worries, bro. :duff

I see where you're coming from and this figure could have very well have been put on the back burner so that it comes out the same time the WW solo movie is released.

5 released... 4 to go.....

image002-816x614.jpg

It's funny how everyone waits for Wonder Woman. Everyone is like it has to be amazing due to so many delays. I think now, even if they change something it won't be enough.

Is it possible we get a second release this week or is it likely the snowtrooper is it?

Back