1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way he's been obsessing over a figure about her, probably creepy status

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hahahaha.. Maybe ... Joking.
I am just an avid DCEU fan.. That's all...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

So do you think they'll release BvS WW with WW solo weapons as pre-order.

In my humble opinion, they will release BvS one with the movie.. Then based on the reception of the movie, they will decide to do the solo ones later..
Most probably they won't release a JL version since it's identical to BvS.

By the way, it's bank holiday in HK tomorrow. So most probably no figure releases..

Gal is indeed beautiful but not a great actress.....looking forward to the WW movie though. I hope it's good :pray:

Same as Hemsworth then? Eye Candy for the ladies, but an absolutely awful actor... In Thor and Ghostbusters at least!

I can't say for sure yet with Gal as i've only ever seen her in BvS, and I don't think there was anything wrong with her acting at all!

Same as Hemsworth then? Eye Candy for the ladies, but an absolutely awful actor... In Thor and Ghostbusters at least!

I can't say for sure yet with Gal as i've only ever seen her in BvS, and I don't think there was anything wrong with her acting at all!

I don't think she's an awful actress at all but in terms of diologue her delivery is pretty wooden, even in the trailers you can see that. Lucky this and her accent works to her advantage while playing the fish out of water Wonder Woman. She's a great face actor and nails all the action scenes. I find her far more believable as the Amazonian warrior princess than Lynda Carter.

Limited range but perfectly cast as Wonder Woman in my opinion. There's a long list of actors with similarly limited range who've taken billions at the box office between them so it's not an issue as far as I'm concerned. Many of the 80's/90's action movie stars I grew up watching fall into this category and I still love those movies.

Can't speak for Hemsworth, zero interest in Thor and I hope to never see that Ghostbusters film. :lol

Gal is indeed beautiful but not a great actress.....looking forward to the WW movie though. I hope it's good :pray:

That's the problem with Gina Carano. She for sure looked the part of WW, but can't act. At all.

Hemsworth isn't very good either, but gives his Thor charisma.

I think she does a good job, her accent works well and how she looks works really well. Not really sure what others are expecting off of her, she suits the world they built really well.

Hemsworth isn't very good either, but gives his Thor charisma.[/QUOTE]

I thought Chris Hemsworth did a terrific job as George Kirk in Star Trek (2009). Best part of the movie for me.

In my humble opinion, they will release BvS one with the movie.. Then based on the reception of the movie, they will decide to do the solo ones later..
Most probably they won't release a JL version since it's identical to BvS.

I think they'd be more apt to skip the solo one and go right to the JL version (despite it being the same outfit), if they're going to skip any. No way they'll skip doing one from a group film. It's the same outfit, but that's when the body will be improved and it will feature a newly fabricated sculpt; this time likely with a different, more fierce and tenacious expression. It'll likely be the penultimate JL figure to go up for PO (the last being Cyborg).

The solo one will most likely recycle the same body and sculpt as the BvS version, just repainted and have a different hue to the outfit to match the color of it in the film and include different accessories. Wouldn't take very long to produce I would imagine.

Or they may go right to the JL one, then decide some time later to release one from the solo film.

Maybe they'll just release her for every film. They did it for black widow afterall..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt WW will do much worse seeing she's the top 3 in the DC universe. But who knows, let's wait and see.

Back