1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's more frustrating is these are most likely boxed up in a warehouse waiting to be shipped.
Hot toys need to respect the non Marvel and Star Wars collectors.

Which street do you live at?
May I join u?
hahahahaha

about a mile away form the Warner Brother studio, Disney studio, Cartoon network, Nickelodeon studio, ABC News studio, I heart radio radio stations

so i see a fare share of good looking woman walking around all the time

about a mile away form the Warner Brother studio, Disney studio, Cartoon network, Nickelodeon studio, ABC News studio, I heart radio radio stations

so i see a fare share of good looking woman walking around all the time

ah.. that explains.......
Good for you..

oh and Jay Lenos garage also , but he isn't very good looking , but most of the cars i see him driving around in are solid 9's and 10's

jay.jpg

ah.. that explains.......
Good for you..

what happens is they will tease you with it forever, until this version is sold out, then they will start the pre-orders for WW

So what happens if the actual Wonder Woman movie version gets released before this one?

what happens is they will tease you with it forever, until this version is sold out, then they will start the pre-orders for WW
I believe this version will not be sold out unless they tease with some major improvements....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

That is actually the reason for the delay the always try to offer at least one figure from an upcoming movie in the same year it just so the this year they will an opportunity to have 3 different versions of her and they are then likely to be delaying her release to increase their production run since it's basically the same figure with a lighter paint. So since they are all the same mighy as wll just triple the production run and release them at later times .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

That is actually the reason for the delay the always try to offer at least one figure from an upcoming movie in the same year it just so the this year they will an opportunity to have 3 different versions of her and they are then likely to be delaying her release to increase their production run since it's basically the same figure with a lighter paint. So since they are all the same mighy as wll just triple the production run and release them at later times .

So are you saying basically we are gonna get the same figure for all 3 movies?

So are you saying basically we are gonna get the same figure for all 3 movies?

Basically it's the same figure with a few minor differences and accessories they can make them all now so they probably already know how they all look and release of a different stages

The purple coat Joker has been listed ahead of her on the release schedule for months now so this is nothing new. Still expect her by the end of this month.

Basically it's the same figure with a few minor differences and accessories they can make them all now so they probably already know how they all look and release of a different stages

most probably......

I would be suprised if the sculpt is not better. Articulation doesnt really concern me since I pose mine in museum poses. But the headsculpt must be spot on considering how long we have waited. If not, I will be canceling mine and getting the purple coat joker. Was getting ww for a bargin using all my points. Only £120. But il just transfer all my points to joker if needs be. Sideshow rep said he will do it for me 😊

Back