1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be suprised if the sculpt is not better. Articulation doesnt really concern me since I pose mine in museum poses. But the headsculpt must be spot on considering how long we have waited. If not, I will be canceling mine and getting the purple coat joker. Was getting ww for a bargin using all my points. Only £120. But il just transfer all my points to joker if needs be. Sideshow rep said he will do it for me 😊
I doubt it would be changed they might change the head sculpt for future figures but as far as the body I doubt it they would have to create a brand new body like that of drax or wolverine with joints hidden but you they are lazy the 3 figure are basically the equivalent of repaints and slightly up graded released

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

My sideshow account says May. But since its releasing in HK in may it might be delayed unless they do a super quick turn around

My sideshow account says May. But since its releasing in HK in may it might be delayed unless they do a super quick turn around

You'll be lucky to get it by the end of June. Here in the UK it's looking more like an Autumn release. :gah:

It's out!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

772a150b3a3ddd369056a75e8e66d02e.jpg

d023b55091b9758dbb0bf45998395336.jpg

4779f0a001dc0f3a31b1e348ed17207a.jpg

9fdd4697610d8b71bc422be7dbe1cc83.jpg

The more pictures I see of Gal, the less I like the sculpt. I sure hope it looks improved, but doubt it.
bce36a5faa6680d12e4e55413d01854d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I find it ridiculous that Hot Toys who are considered the master of reproducing faces in plastic, can't get her face right and yet Mattel, DC Collectibles & EVEN a customiser are leaving them in the dirt. SMFH. I hope they have re-sculpted.

To think the price we pay for these and we get someone that doesn't even look close to Gal. I'm surprised people are willing to just fork over money for it. Just gives HT excuse. "People are going to buy it anyways".

To think the price we pay for these and we get someone that doesn't even look close to Gal. I'm surprised people are willing to just fork over money for it. Just gives HT excuse. "People are going to buy it anyways".

It's the fear of losing out in case the figure turnes out bloody amazing....
That's how they bank on the bucks.

I still say they're doing a new head sculpt. Everybody complained about how bad BvS Batman was when he came out, they fixed it, it sold out. I'm telling ya'll, it's gonna be the same for this. Superman great, Batman great, Wonder Woman will be great, they've been killing' it within line. I'm staying positive!

I still say they're doing a new head sculpt. Everybody complained about how bad BvS Batman was when he came out, they fixed it, it sold out. I'm telling ya'll, it's gonna be the same for this. Superman great, Batman great, Wonder Woman will be great, they've been killing' it within line. I'm staying positive!

:love :love :love

So the most recent pictures posted here aren't of the release version of the figure?

She's sold out at BBTS, with no promise of any revisions to her sculpt.

At least she'll look alright from this angle. :lol

dc-comics-batman-v-superman-woner-woman-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902687-10.jpg

They never fixed Armored Batman's faceplates.

Yeah I just wish they would give us some hint that they are doing a new sculpt. HT have my pre-order...not necessarily my purchase.

Back