1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well wait for the solo figure

Solo figure will likely recycle the BvS body and sculpt, just repainted. Costume will be brighter and include different accessories. If you're looking for improvements on the figure itself, wait for the JL version as that seems the more likely one to have them.

I can see more frustration here when purple coat Joker is released before WW. :lol
Might well be the very end of the month for WW but I'm cool with that. As long as we know she's out very soon its all good and Harley to follow in May. :yess:

I know we can dream the sad thing if this thing has a lot of issues that would even more annoying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

especially the expectation is so high now..
Oh its a given based on the body that it's going to have issues . They should have forked out through money and make a new body similar to the 300 gladiator c body instead of this seamless rubber this thing is probably going to Crack over time even if you don't pose it in anything but a museum pose.

And I am thinking the only reason they delayed this figure is because they increased the production number to accommodate the new solo movie might as well knock it all in one shot since it's basically the same thing

Oh its a given based on the body that it's going to have issues . They should have forked out through money and make a new body similar to the 300 gladiator c body instead of this seamless rubber this thing is probably going to Crack over time even if you don't pose it in anything but a museum pose.

And I am thinking the only reason they delayed this figure is because they increased the production number to accommodate the new solo movie might as well knock it all in one shot since it's basically the same thing

What you are saying is making sense and I will be so disappointed if what you say turned out to be real.......
Well, maybe a few years down the road when the figure starts to crack, I will be cursing HT.... :p
:pray:

Soooo tonight!??!!

0517.toc.lo;23_View.jpg

To this point, I've officially PO-ed her for a year....
I've practically seen all photos available on internet, all youtube videos or articles that I can understand.
In this forum we had speculated and discussed about the HS, the articulation, the cloak the BvS vee. The solo film ver and even the JL ver.
I guess we have no topic to discuss until we see someone post new pics, or youtubers uploading reviews...
[emoji30] [emoji30] [emoji30]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back