1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting for production pics, but don't want to risk missing out on her. Seems many places already have their preorders sold out.

She's still on Sideshow but you'll have to deal with NRD if you don't like her.

She's still available at PopCultureZone as well. Price is $18 below Sideshow, but deposit is 20%+Shipping. I've ordered from them several times in the past few years, especially when I've been low on Sideshow reward points. Very reliable.

https://www.popculturezone.com/hot-toys/?sort=featured&page=2

Waiting for production pics, but don't want to risk missing out on her. Seems many places already have their preorders sold out.

Dont rush. Even if you miss out, HT will release a Justice League version and chances are the sculpt is most likely better, like in most cases...

:gah: I fell for it again. Seeing this thread bumped...expecting to see release pics. :lol

As far as I'm aware HT don't do news or updates. The only news will be after she's released and pics from Hong Kong start popping up.

I do think there may have been considerable improvements over the prototype especially regarding articulation where in every pic and convention she was only ever seen with her arms by her sides. The idea the delay was merely down to other figures getting production priority holds no water for me when they bump the Tux Joker up several months ahead of schedule. There must have been some issue they've been working hard to resolve.

Dont rush. Even if you miss out, HT will release a Justice League version and chances are the sculpt is most likely better, like in most cases...

Don't forget they will release a WW solo film version too.

So we're looking at a minimum of 3 Wonder Woman figures from HT in the next 3 years or so :lol

Don't forget they will release a WW solo film version too.

So we're looking at a minimum of 3 Wonder Woman figures from HT in the next 3 years or so :lol

Next 3 years. Lol. This one is taking forever! Lol. Better get this one because the next one could be 2019. I am just joking of course. Tired of waiting though

hope but really the hold up is getting ridiculous to me at least

I am not a follower of hot toys until recent years.. Only own a few figure myself, was there any other history of hot toys delaying the release of figure like this one?
As for as I know the Hulkbuster was delay due to design change, to incorporate the ability to house a full ironman figure ( because kingarts did it)..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

So, I mean, I don't mean to point fingers or anything. However, I just visited that site and received a Symantec warning stating it has just quarantined the Bloodhound.Exploit.33 trojan virus. Just as a heads up.

She's still available at PopCultureZone as well. Price is $18 below Sideshow, but deposit is 20%+Shipping. I've ordered from them several times in the past few years, especially when I've been low on Sideshow reward points. Very reliable.

https://www.popculturezone.com/hot-toys/?sort=featured&page=2

They pay you to advertise? Lol
You have a similar post at the Mk46 thread.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LOL - I was half expecting someone to call me on that! No, just passing along that she's available there along with the details. But I have to say, they do seem to have some of the best prices I've seen on Hot Toys.

February 28????? 3 weeks to go.... I really hope it's true.

Yep, thats the date even as of now. Again, it went from last of Dec, to last day of Jan, and now last day of Feb.
However, from my experiences in the last handful of years, Japan doesn't get releases until approx. 6 weeks after Hong Kong. So... I'm pretty sure the date will get pushed again here in Japan.

You would almost think they will just include the cloak, 2nd shield & 2 bases to make this a DoJ & Solo movie figure release.

And while they're doing that, they could just wait for it and release her with a 3rd base to give her the JL look. :lol

(Would be great if they actually did the first thing I said. :wink1:)

You would almost think they will just include the cloak, 2nd shield & 2 bases to make this a DoJ & Solo movie figure release.

And while they're doing that, they could just wait for it and release her with a 3rd base to give her the JL look. [emoji38]

(Would be great if they actually did the first thing I said. :wink1:)

Highly unlikely.. But hey, no harm wishing.... I wish toooooooo....

Back