1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get how HT decides when and when not to use rubber bodies. Their new Jared Leto figure has seams and still looks alright, so I don't understand why this wouldn't; especially if the speculation that she has very little articulation turns out to be true.

I don't get how HT decides when and when not to use rubber bodies. Their new Jared Leto figure has seams and still looks alright, so I don't understand why this wouldn't; especially if the speculation that she has very little articulation turns out to be true.

She's listed with over 17 points of articulation. I wouldn't mind the seams her boots and hair would cover the knees and shoulders.

Every time I see this thread bumped I cross my fingers and :pray: it's photos of the figure released in HK. :gah:

It's funny how Batman and Superman were released rather quickly. So much time has gone by and this still hasn't released. At this rate it's probably better to wait for the solo film version.

It's funny how Batman and Superman were released rather quickly. So much time has gone by and this still hasn't released. At this rate it's probably better to wait for the solo film version.

It'll essentially be the same figure. Just different outfits and accessories, obviously. Same body, same sculpt (albeit repainted).

You'll have an even longer wait then. :lol I'm hoping I live long enough to see the JL Wonder Woman figure.

SilverStar17 said:
It'll essentially be the same figure. Just different outfits and accessories, obviously. Same body, same sculpt (albeit repainted).

That would be my best guess to. Love your new avatar btw. :D

I sure hope this comes out before the standalone movie lol.

A bit OT, but while I love the character and would buy other versions of the figure, but there doesn't seem to be much variation (if any) in her main costume across any of the movies. I suppose they could make a Themyscira/amazon version for the standalone flick...

I sure hope this comes out before the standalone movie lol.

A bit OT, but while I love the character and would buy other versions of the figure, but there doesn't seem to be much variation (if any) in her main costume across any of the movies. I suppose they could make a Themyscira/amazon version for the standalone flick...
Only thing I can tell is her suit is brighter and looks newer in the solo film but the JL looks the same as BvS.

Spoiler Spoiler:

maybe these will hold you over for a while ,
spoilers added as it partially reveals information on a villain ,

and well you know how some folks are :lol

Back