1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could certainly combine this with a Justice League look, obviously they won't before anyone shouts at me lol, but just saying they could. Her look seems almost identical in those two movies.

Wouldn't work with the solo movie though. Not only the cleaner outfit but her hair looks a lot different. Why does it seem to have that much more volume in her solo movie than either BvS or JL?

CnaNnjYWcAAccQU.jpg

They could certainly combine this with a Justice League look, obviously they won't before anyone shouts at me lol, but just saying they could. Her look seems almost identical in those two movies.

Wouldn't work with the solo movie though. Not only the cleaner outfit but her hair looks a lot different. Why does it seem to have that much more volume in her solo movie than either BvS or JL?

CnaNnjYWcAAccQU.jpg

shes younger

CnaNnjYWcAAccQU.jpg

Does her hair really have more volume, or is it because we can actually see it? Snyder didn't exactly present her in the best light in BvS. Or any light at all, for that matter! :lol

Does her hair really have more volume, or is it because we can actually see it? Snyder didn't exactly present her in the best light in BvS. Or any light at all, for that matter! :lol

You might be right, could easily be the way the movie is shot or edited. I dunno.

Justice-League-Wonder-Woman-Aquaman-Cyborg.jpg

Just looks kinda flat compared to how it looks in WW movie images. Not that it matters :lol just thought it was quite noticeable. Her armour definitely looks back to how it looked in BvS in terms of colour which makes sense I suppose. Have to wait and actually see how it all looks on screen. I prefer her more vibrant look in her solo movie based images. Snyder doesn't seem to like bright colours. :lol

Here's how the BvS suit looks in normal lighting:

batman-v-superman-wonder-woman-costume-image.jpg

554adfa5d0cd7f82ddf47fbeac591c88fbdb23d950fdce0475ceb4b12ff8beef.jpg

Whenever someone talks about a suit being "screen accurate", I always go by how the suit looks like when it's on display at conventions such as these, because you see in normal lighting how it actually looks; not how it looks under various lighting and tones used in the film. Lighting and tones can be changed, the actual colors of the suit cannot.

Though a cool figure, this is why I don't consider the BC Armored Batman to be screen accurate, no matter how you slice it.

I always see 'screen accurate' as more how it looks in the movie and on our screens. When you think about it, how it really looks on set doesn't matter if that's not how it ever appears to us. Cyborg's suit doesn't even exist if we go by just what the actor wears. :lol

Although Cavil is wearing the same suit I hope the colours are made brighter in post production to reflect his more upbeat tone in this movie. I assume Snyder is gonna let him smile this time. Love to see that reflected in the HT figure.

The BC armour isn't screen accurate by any definition. Looks cool though.

They really must be having a hard time with the seamless body, because both Batman and Superman sold very well, it stands to reason Wonder Woman would also be a hot seller.

I always see 'screen accurate' as more how it looks in the movie and on our screens. When you think about it, how it really looks on set doesn't matter if that's not how it ever appears to us. Cyborg's suit doesn't even exist if we go by just what the actor wears. :lol

Although Cavil is wearing the same suit I hope the colours are made brighter in post production to reflect his more upbeat tone in this movie. I assume Snyder is gonna let him smile this time. Love to see that reflected in the HT figure.

The BC armour isn't screen accurate by any definition. Looks cool though.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I used to think that also, but someone then pointed out that lighting and tone in any particular scene in a film can be altered to make something look a certain color; however, the actual color of the suit remains constant.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I used to think that also, but someone then pointed out that lighting and tone in any particular scene in a film can be altered to make something look a certain color; however, the actual color of the suit remains constant.

Of course, that makes sense. I'd still like his colours to appear brighter in most scenes even just as a metaphor for his rebirth and increased sense of optimism. If that's the case I feel the figure should reflect it even if the real suit Cavil wears is actually the same.

abake said:
They really must be having a hard time with the seamless body, because both Batman and Superman sold very well, it stands to reason Wonder Woman would also be a hot seller.

That would be my best guess to. I think the wait is nearly over though. HT have to push this out soon to get the WW solo figures up for preorder in enough time to maximise sales before JL. Be surprised if we don't see this in HK by the end of the month.

I really don't like that pic of her. She looks like she just stepped out of the salon rather than be in the middle of a fight. Perfect ringlets in her hair, perfect makeup. I get taking on WW2 soldiers would be easy for her so she wouldn't be getting roughed up, but she looks much more natural in BvS and JL instead of some high end cosplay.

Argh, still nothing? I'm so courious to see her...
I don't collect any DC, but I really like her...and she will look good next to Thor ;)

Back