1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a beautiful woman with very even features and I think they did a good job on the sculpt and costume. This is in my opinion a winning female figure from Hot Toys which is not always the case. I think the likeness is quite good and the costume works well for 1/6th. Look forward to seeing the final product.The body they chose is fine in context of 1/6th. It would be hard to do something more accurate and aesthetically pleasing in scale.

On the movie, I admit I didn't love it. But Gal Gadot was an excellent WW and Afleck was a good Bruce Wayne/Batman. I'm looking forward to both of the solo movies coming up as well as Suicide Squad. And while I think Henry Cavill is kind of a stiff, no one was going to be great with the material and direction provided by Zac Snyder. I thought he was fine in Man From Uncle which was a load of fun. Hoping for an improvement in the Superman and Justice League movies with Geof Johns involvement.

So no new pics yet?
From what little can be seen of the figure on display at the SDCC booth, it looks like the same prototype we've seen before.

Agreed- Gal's eyes in those pics are "narrower" and at an angle- but HT is close. No complaints from me

Yeah its the eyee that throw off the sculpt, hers are not so round. If they fix that the sculpt will be nailed.

Yeah its the eyee that throw off the sculpt, hers are not so round. If they fix that the sculpt will be nailed.

:exactly:

As I've mentioned, I think the sculpt is already good as is, but if there's anything they could do any minor altering to, it's the eye area.

Just saw this in the SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All thread. Her face looks different....is that sculpted hair too? :slap

image.jpeg

Anybody know if she's on display at SDCC? I was hoping to see IRL photos of her and see if they've made any improvements.

Yeah its the same. Its a nice figure but i think i may actually hold off for the solo movie version, itll prob have a better likeness, they usually do second time around.

Yeah its the same. Its a nice figure but i think i may actually hold off for the solo movie version, itll prob have a better likeness, they usually do second time around.

Better articulation too. This figure here looks like it can only stand in a museum pose. Hope they address those complaints with the next one.

I admit the sculpt doesn't look quite as good there for some reason (probably because of the light), but I'm still sold on it from earlier pics. And they have given her a hint of a smile which I really like, so not sure why some are only seeing a blank expression there.

Maybe some tweaks could bring out a bit more of the Gadotness, but I still see more than enough of it there.

uyutoop.JPG

Maybe part of what's throwing it off a bit is the skin tone. Ms. Gadot has a lovely hint of olive tone to her skin that gives her such a warm, unique look.
The figure is too white...no tone at all...

Back