1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if this is a newer picture or not (found on facebook) But the more I see of this sculpt, the more I hate it.

2855c2ae421242559a3639396d34f787.jpg

perhaps they are pulling the usual hot toys move of making the sculpt slightly inaccurate the first time the around to get more sales through a re-release which will have a better sculpt.

I have her on PO but been tempted to cancel lately. That 17 points of articulation....:gah:

I personally don't think the sculpt is all that bad. Not great, but not an atrocity either. I think it would help a great deal if they slanted the eyebrows a bit more.

Guys, if they make the first one perfect, why would we buy the Wonder Woman solo movie version? I'm patient, so I'm gonna wait and see what that one looks like.

I'm waiting for her solo version too to see how different she looks

I'm glad I waited for Scarlet Witch since I feel the Civil War figure has a way better likeness

Guys, if they make the first one perfect, why would we buy the Wonder Woman solo movie version? I'm patient, so I'm gonna wait and see what that one looks like.

Perhaps she'll be wearing a slightly different costume? That tends to be enough reason alone for many people to buy a different version. :lecture :lol

Works for Black Widow and Scarlet Witch. In fact they are all the same hairstyle. Can just use from one of those.

Short hair BW was not bad. Straight hair BW was good. But sculpted would have been better IMO

They did it for Ripely, so why not WW? They both have curly hair

Works for Black Widow and Scarlet Witch. In fact they are all the same hairstyle. Can just use from one of those.

i used the scarlet witch hair piece for my custom wonder woman , not every ones cup of tea ,ill admit but worked out not too bad as far as im concerned lol
27259026101_59e6f4f51d_z.jpg

27054419010_242ff9c7a6_z.jpg

27054423510_435936995d_z.jpg

26722202434_2ce69d33c6_c.jpg
26723205613_a55247f868_z.jpg

yeah sculpted hair would be amazing! can't move the head at all! would be excellent. a big ole' plastic hat.

SeemsGood seemsgood.

My general rule of thumb (always exceptions): Female figures look better with rooted hair, males look better with sculpted hair. Always exceptions of course, but generally.

My general rule of thumb (always exceptions): Female figures look better with rooted hair, males look better with sculpted hair. Always exceptions of course, but generally.

Agreed. That formula has worked for Barbie and Ken for years. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

yeah sculpted hair would be amazing! can't move the head at all! would be excellent. a big ole' plastic hat.

SeemsGood seemsgood.

They could have changeable sculpts why not?

I think Resident Evil and Brade 3 lady are the best looking HotToys

Back