1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently it's her stunt double. image.jpeg

I wonder if HT took a page out of Phicen's book and made that seamless body extremely posable.

step in the right direction, I jsut hope if they did, they use the SS endo underneath vs. a plastic one. I have 2 phicen figs which have the plastic endo underneath, I cracked one arm accidentally, as I think the joint rolled over and with the clothing on it was hard to tell which way the joint was oriented. Yeah was not exerting a lot but those elbow joints don't take much to break.

I totally agree 100% . If HT's can't give more articulation than 17 points, I will be going the custom route for sure and using a Phicen Sptarta body and head to make my Wonder Woman.

AFM

good idea, I have one of those on pre order too (Sparta)

I think the new Ripley is the closest Hot Toys has gotten to making a female sculpt with emotion, but even she looks somewhat "dead".

yeah a hint of emotion I agree. I'm torn on preordering WW....got a lot in the pipe now...

I just wish they would fix the HS, make her look more like Gal. She is so beautiful and I want to be able to look at the sculpt every day and fall a little bit in love

Yes the face sculpt needs to be fixed if I'm going to buy one... I think that you can and should demand 100% likeness in 2016.

I dont see what you guys are seeing, the 1/1 is perfect!

Im curious why HotToys don't utilise 3d printing more often. We can get a perfect likeness and the sculptors can add the missing detail that is lost from the process.

12814702_1033458176727165_2500076502226316011_n_zps21x9c7sq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That picture actually looks a lot better, though her eyes seem so...lifeless.

Perhaps it's just the angle, but I actually like the likeness of the 1/6 sculpt better than the 1/1.

Back