1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This a repaint of which figure?

No Idea but I like the eyes on this version a lot more than HT's version:

HTWonderWoman3.jpg

Indeed! Those eyes have soul behind them.

Gadot never has a bland expression at any point in BvS, so why should the figure have it?

Still mulling this over and having a hard time. This would've been a no-brainer if HT's sculpt looked anything like that repaint

I see a decent likeness in HT's but like most others have said it lacks the attitude, and that's what made her so compelling on screen

Wishing that HT's is revising and improving as we speak, but not very optimistic

Still mulling this over and having a hard time. This would've been a no-brainer if HT's sculpt looked anything like that repaint

I see a decent likeness in HT's but like most others have said it lacks the attitude, and that's what made her so compelling on screen

Wishing that HT's is revising and improving as we speak, but not very optimistic

I'd wait for the Wonder Woman standalone film version. They improve every iteration of their Black Widow figures, so I could see them doing the same thing with Wonder Woman.

It would probably include more accessories too.

I'd wait for the Wonder Woman standalone film version. They improve every iteration of their Black Widow figures, so I could see them doing the same thing with Wonder Woman.

Winning comment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My sentiments as well.

I think the HT sculpt bears a good likeness, but it's just the lack of attitude/ferocity that throws it off a bit. I highly doubt HT will make any major alterations to it though, since they'll likely do that with the solo WW figure.

I'm still getting the BvS WW to go with the rest of my BvS figures though.

My sentiments as well.

I think the HT sculpt bears a good likeness, but it's just the lack of attitude/ferocity that throws it off a bit. I highly doubt HT will make any major alterations to it though, since they'll likely do that with the solo WW figure.

I'm still getting the BvS WW to go with the rest of my BvS figures though.

For the most part it is true that they get better with each new figure, but there have been a few times we saw evolution take a step backwards.

I am betting that the next sculpt will be better though, but part of my dilemma is like SilverStar said. I want the BvS specific costume as I think it'll be a little different in WW, but the cutesie look on the current sculpt is just not speaking to me. I'm thinking of getting this with hopes of an easy head swap if the WW version is better, but if the skin tones are off then it won't be a good look

I'm still hopeful about the sculpt being improved since the Scarlet Witch was a complete 180, and while still lacking expression, looked almost 100% like Olsen. The only thing holding me back is the limited articulation and the fact that the breastplate looks a little thick at the waist.

Scarlet was a nice surprise but I think they revised her pretty early on IIRC. This one has been shown at all the recent shows with no changes and is expected to release Sept-Oct. I'm praying that we get a delay email mighty soon

I am betting that the next sculpt will be better though, but part of my dilemma is like SilverStar said. I want the BvS specific costume as I think it'll be a little different in WW, but the cutesie look on the current sculpt is just not speaking to me. I'm thinking of getting this with hopes of an easy head swap if the WW version is better, but if the skin tones are off then it won't be a good look

Yeah I think I'll be getting this one mostly for the costume. And if the next version has a better headsculpt, then I'll just pick one of those up later. Judging by how many recast Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and BvS Cavill heads are floating around online now, it won't really be that hard to find.

For the most part it is true that they get better with each new figure, but there have been a few times we saw evolution take a step backwards.

I cant see them getting any more backwards with this figure though, it already needs work.

This is a fan job of a cheap action figure looks more Gal than the Hot Toy...

wonder_woman_gal_gadot_custom_doll_repaint_by_noeling-dae6eoh.jpg

Back