1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm torn. On one hand, I'd rather wait to get the figure from her own movie, so the stand will have her logo and the box art won't have all the BvS stuff on it. But on the other hand, I'm not sure if Hot Toys will bother making that figure since it's pretty much identical to her BvS figure.

Like, at least with Black Widow there are changes to her uniform and her hair, y'know? But I don't know that they'll bother making another Wonder Woman if the first version doesn't sell well. What do you all think?

It's going to sell BIG- HT first WW? If it's as good as all their BvS figures so far easily a huge seller

Honestly this figure can't get here fast enough for me. It's one of my most anticipated.

I prefer darker superhero costumes so I much rather prefer the kinda bronze, gold, and dark navy of the BvS costume compared to the brighter colors from the solo movie. I'll probably pick this up and just pick and choose from future sculpts.

I think they're working on the head sculpt, the final product is going to be a nice surprise.

It's a pretty nice headsculpt, just not a home run. If they were making a younger Wonder Woman who hasn't left the island yet, this would be perfect. But the Wonder Woman we got in BvS is a seasoned warrior, her face is more angular, her eyes are slanted and more fierce. If they update this headsculpt I'd love to buy this figure though, because they've almost got it. Just a couple of tweaks are needed.

Personally I'm hoping they improve the likeness but retain the softer and sexier expression, and then for the next figure give her the fiercer and angrier expression everyone else wants. So that way I can have an alternate sculpt and expression to switch out with whenever I want. :D

It's a pretty nice headsculpt, just not a home run. If they were making a younger Wonder Woman who hasn't left the island yet, this would be perfect. But the Wonder Woman we got in BvS is a seasoned warrior, her face is more angular, her eyes are slanted and more fierce. If they update this headsculpt I'd love to buy this figure though, because they've almost got it. Just a couple of tweaks are needed.

:exactly: Agreed!

I was able to get a pop up coupon for 5% this figure from Sideshow which essentially brings it to normal price as the figure has a $10 flat shipping rate. Debating on whether or not I should order or hold off until reviews. I think overall she looks decent but the sculpt could be better.

It might due to people wanting the trinity. And they seem to have nailed the rest of the BvS line.

I'm going to go with this. Superman wait listed right after Batman was released. As good as Superman turned out, I think they saw how good Batman turned out and the people who got him decided that they needed to get a Superman also.

I think people may decide they want a WW to complete the Trinity. The only thing that's in question for many is the sculpt. People seem to be split on it, but everyone pretty much agrees that the eyes need to be a bit more fierce. While I think the likeness is good, I think it has slightly too soft of an expression and the eyes are a bit too round.

Even though I'm really looking forward to it, I'm going to venture a guess and say this will probably be the "weakest" figure of the BvS line. I'm hoping it'll be just as good as the rest though.

I'm going to go with this. Superman wait listed right after Batman was released. As good as Superman turned out, I think they saw how good Batman turned out and the people who got him decided that they needed to get a Superman also.

I think people may decide they want a WW to complete the Trinity. The only thing that's in question for many is the sculpt. People seem to be split on it, but everyone pretty much agrees that the eyes need to be a bit more fierce. While I think the likeness is good, I think it has slightly too soft of an expression and the eyes are a bit too round.

Even though I'm really looking forward to it, I'm going to venture a guess and say this will probably be the "weakest" figure of the BvS line. I'm hoping it'll be just as good as the rest though.
Ya I hope the final product has more expression. Also next year there might be two WW so some people might wait for those.

Ya I hope the final product has more expression. Also next year there might be two WW so some people might wait for those.

That's true. But you could also say the same with Bats and Supes as far as JL versions but the BvS ones still sold out. However, from what I've seen, most people are preferring the BvS look for Bats based on what's been teased for his JL look and Supes pretty much looks exactly the same as what he does in BvS.

With WW, it seems people like her BvS costume better than the one that she looks like she'll be wearing in the solo WW movie from what I've read on here, but I think the main reason that people may potentially hold off on the BvS one is the hope that the sculpt for the figure from the solo WW movie will be better.

That's true. But you could also say the same with Bats and Supes as far as JL versions but the BvS ones still sold out. However, from what I've seen, most people are preferring the BvS look for Bats based on what's been teased for his JL look and Supes pretty much looks exactly the same as what he does in BvS.

With WW, it seems people like her BvS costume better than the one that she looks like she'll be wearing in the solo WW movie from what I've read on here, but I think the main reason that people may potentially hold off on the BvS one is the hope that the sculpt for the figure from the solo WW movie will be better.
That's true. I plan on getting each version of Batman and WW and just one Superman. I like that her solo costume has more color.

Quit worrying- this will be amazing- like everytime the whiners say how bad it is before release and then it comes out- turns out amazing. Can not believe nitpicking of any sort on BvS Bats- just astounding figure

Back