1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WW from the WW film will most likely be before the end of this year just like battle damaged armored batman. Justice league version will be around june time next year, just after the TA version.

WW from the WW film will most likely be before the end of this year just like battle damaged armored batman. Justice league version will be around june time next year, just after the TA version.

I like your optimism, not sure I share it though. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see any of the JL figures before late 2018 and some into 2019. With only one DCEU movie in 2018 it's not like they have to rush them out either. 2019 might afford them the breathing room to go back and do some of the figures they held back on. I'm thinking Pfeiffer Catwoman in particular.

I like your optimism, not sure I share it though. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see any of the JL figures before late 2018 and some into 2019. With only one DCEU movie in 2018 it's not like they have to rush them out either. 2019 might afford them the breathing room to go back and do some of the figures they held back on. I'm thinking Pfeiffer Catwoman in particular.

Only one DC film in 2018..which one?

Aquaman in December 2018. I guess they could add another one but it would be awfully rushed at this stage.

:pfft: Aquaman..should be Flash

If the Solo coated version doesn't release this year , I'd be shocked :lecture

But in the meantime, I'm perfectly content with this version

Does anyone remember how soon the alternate outfit version of Rey came out after the desert garb version? Seemed to me it was pretty quick. Maybe it'll be the same for solo WW?

Does anyone remember how soon the alternate outfit version of Rey came out after the desert garb version? Seemed to me it was pretty quick. Maybe it'll be the same for solo WW?

There was a gap..but not a years worth

I'm confident the Solo coat WW will release this year

The wonder woman film version will go up for pre-order after sideshow and all other retailers have shipped out all the bvs ww stock. Only makes sense too. If it goes up before, im pretty sure most people will cancel the bvs ww one. So hot toys wouldnt do that.....i think

I was confident BvS WW would release by Christmas last year. :lol

Difference was the figure at least final design was not ready yet

I have the final body design in hand now ..all they have to do is tweak the colors of the armor add a few accessories..ready to launch anytime :lecture

The wonder woman film version will go up for pre-order after sideshow and all other retailers have shipped out all the bvs ww stock. Only makes sense too. If it goes up before, im pretty sure most people will cancel the bvs ww one. So hot toys wouldnt do that.....i think

That still could happen by the end of the year don't you think. We're in July. There are five months left

That still could happen by the end of the year don't you think. We're in July. There are five months left

yeah most likely. i was actually thinking sometime around October, as by then those who want the BvS WW would have got her by then.

yeah most likely. i was actually thinking sometime around October, as by then those who want the BvS WW would have got her by then.

If HT locks in the release with SSC and they get all their stock..everyone will get it quicker than that.

If HT locks in the release with SSC and they get all their stock..everyone will get it quicker than that.

BVS WW should be coming very soon. SSC have sent out the notices for harley quinn which only released 1 week before WW. Im getting the bvs one and the TA. Will pick up the cloak and JL headsculpt. The body and armor is the same so no need to wait for other versions imo. And to be honest, the HS on the bvs version actually seems really good according to deanknight videos. Neutral look whereas JL has a fierce look. So 2 sculpts will be good anyway. Cant wait another year for JL version

I don't know how it worked but this guy on FB actually pulled the swap off :horror

I still wonder how long will muscle makeup last before the phicen feels dried up :dunno

Back