1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a7835e4e492d3af3d1f925bdb57ac675.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Got a great Tony mei cape in today, really upgrades the figure, thanks mattinglymint23
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my figure some weeks ago and after opening I noticed some weird gold/brown under the blue mesh of the suit. Anyone encountered this before? Any idea what I can do to fix this of if I should try to get an exchange?image2.jpg

It's a pervasive design flaw issue with this figure that roughly 95% of them all suffer from in some capacity; some barely noticeable (but still present), some much worse than others. I believe it's residue from the glue that was used to glue the collar down to the suit.

Some pics that were posted a few months ago in the thread that were found on FB:

attachment.php

attachment.php

IMG_1623.jpgIMG_1623.jpgAnd After. I am going to use goldleaf on the belt later this week. Also here are the paints I used.

I mixed them until got the right shade. It is quite dark. But the metallic blue looks great in natural light

Back