1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheap plug but Im have mine listed for $295 shipped inside US. Alot cheaper than whats listed in secondary market. Im trying to raise funds for the Ghostbuster 4 pack. Figure is in mint condition. Pm if interested. I just listed in marketplace today.

Made a Suicide Squad styled Superman edit:

Superman Promo HT 01 INSTAGRAM.jpg

I hope the new head sculpt they take the extra cut under the ears away. It doesn't look good. The Reeve one they made it look like jaw line.

I want to do the arm Mod for supes. It really bothers me that Supes and Bats can't have their arms by their sides. It looks quite unnatural.

Where can I find how to make this mod?

Has anyone had any issues with the bvs suit having had superman on the flying pole for a while?
Bored of my pose and would like to have him in a flyin pose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone had any issues with the bvs suit having had superman on the flying pole for a while?
Bored of my pose and would like to have him in a flyin pose

Had mine posed that way for weeks at a time and any creases or 'dents' caused by the stand would disappear after a few days. Beyond that amount of display time, not sure. I wouldn't think it makes a difference, but keep an eye on it and give it a rest if you think you need to.

Had mine posed that way for weeks at a time and any creases or 'dents' caused by the stand would disappear after a few days. Beyond that amount of display time, not sure. I wouldn't think it makes a difference, but keep an eye on it and give it a rest if you think you need to.

Cool, thanks for that.

I really love the way those have been painted.

That painter is specialized in Gundam painting, so shadowing or weathering paint effect on hot toys figures is a piece of cake for him.

If I sell you my kidney, would you paint me up a Man of Steel like that?! :lol

Very nicely done! Can't believe how bland the stock MoS figure looks now, after seeing that. :clap

Thanks for your kind words.

Heard from my middleman that it costs quite a bit more to commission that figure painter now.
I also need to sell my kidney as I will most likely send my JL superman to him for a repaint job as well. lol

I want to do the arm Mod for supes. It really bothers me that Supes and Bats can't have their arms by their sides. It looks quite unnatural.

Where can I find how to make this mod?

You need to mod both sides of his rib cage by cutting, sanding and painting.

My dream set up for the MoS and BvS Supes would be the JL body/suit with the BvS sculpt for BvS Supes and the stock BvS collar and cape on MoS Supes.

Back