1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of my BVS Superman next to my Brother's BVS Superman...

B9799738-79FE-4776-AFFB-3CD81C3A3729.jpg

Man, that prime1 looks like a real picture of Henry wearing the suit with a 1/4 hot toys superman. :drool

I'm still tempted to get the prime1 batfleck.
My gf...aka, the boss has actually given me the blessing to go for it if I want to.
I just can't pull the trigger cause hot toys is already expensive as it is, I'm having a hard time justifying spending that much money
On one figure, specially when I can put that on updating the house which we've been working on a lot lately.

Still, I'm worried I might regret it if it's sold out.

北京国安;9425409 said:

Looks great Jaxon.

You really had to post the same picture 4 times?

Just look at the pics and tell me they are the same one. I guarantee if you look at them again, you'll see it's different angles and distances.

It's from 4 different angles and flash/no flash! :D

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Thanks. At least you had your eyes open, lol.

Thanks for sharing.

Maybe place the 1/6 scale on the shoulder of the 1/2 scale instead?

I only took the pics because the statue had some flaws and i took the pics before my Brother took the Prime1 outside and destroyed it with a hammer before SS would send him a new one.

Man, that prime1 looks like a real picture of Henry wearing the suit with a 1/4 hot toys superman. :drool

I'm still tempted to get the prime1 batfleck.

I'd never spend this much on one collectable, but i definitely reckon it's impressive. Being in the presence of the BVS Superman, it's easy to see where your money has gone, perhaps more so than with a HT figure.
But it's a *lot* of money...

北京国安;9425409 said:

Nice cape, the newest version, I think.
I have your older one on my black superman.

I only took the pics because the statue had some flaws and i took the pics before my Brother took the Prime1 outside and destroyed it with a hammer before SS would send him a new one.

Holy cow!
I feel really sorry for that prime one superman....

It's from 4 different angles and flash/no flash! :D

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I wasn't sure I should be looking for that since he didnt post any context with the pictures. Its just a "here is my brother's prime 1 next to my hot toys." The angles dont tell me anything new so Im not sure what the purpose of them are.

Just look at the pics and tell me they are the same one. I guarantee if you look at them again, you'll see it's different angles and distances.
Thanks. At least you had your eyes open, lol.

Some manufacturing defect that meant it was leaning off to the left. It's not apparent from all angles, but it looked like he was about to fall over. Not what you want with a $1500 statue, lol.

Yeah, for that much money, it should be perfect, which to give credit to Prime1, most of the ones I've seen from video reviews said their figure is flawless.
I have been looking at my collection, and I've been playing that game, on which one I can part with to bring that price down.

But still, I'm just not sure if I'll end up getting buyers remorse for spending that much for one figure.

Looking at the prime 1 in those pics, that ultra shiny look seems to be what Hot Toys are going for with the new JL figure...albeit on a much smaller scale.

Yeah, for that much money, it should be perfect, which to give credit to Prime1, most of the ones I've seen from video reviews said their figure is flawless.
I have been looking at my collection, and I've been playing that game, on which one I can part with to bring that price down.

But still, I'm just not sure if I'll end up getting buyers remorse for spending that much for one figure.

I know i would. It's a lot of money. But if you think you even MIGHT want that Bats, i know you won't regret it.

Looking at the prime 1 in those pics, that ultra shiny look seems to be what Hot Toys are going for with the new JL figure...albeit on a much smaller scale.

Actually, the suit is nearly totally see through. The under statue beneath the suit is chrome silver with the shadows airbrushed on. When you see the suit with the muscle shadows, then strip the suit off, you realise the way they did it. I still have the mostly intact suit(Minus the S shield) up on my desk at work. It's a thing of beauty.

Hi guys. Just experimenting with photography and photoshop. Trying to get the Justice League feel.

SUPERMAN (2330) ed2D SR LOGO.jpg

I'll take you in without breaking you, which is more than you deserved.

IMG_0098_1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0098_1.jpg
    IMG_0098_1.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 295
Did you bump up ISO and/or cropped heavily? The photo has a lot of noise, noticeable especially on the head.
Yea man.. Crappy old camera,,, and not enough lighting.. Anyway. Zack Snyder grainy film style.. Hahaha..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Anyone here selling the 1/6 kryptonite accessory that came with the special edition? Looking for the batman sniper as well. Thanks :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back