1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think he means just above the 'S' and below the neck - it's not a fading, it's where there's no material behind that top part so you see the colour of his skin come through the suit at the top if you close up.

That's what I sort of presumed also, but as you said, the reason for that is because there is no silver on the body there and it's the color of the skin showing through the suit, so it gives off a goldish hue

Anyone looking to buy this in the uk? I have one for sale. Pm for details [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys is there any link tutorial to modification / custom this superman figure ?
thanks for any information :D

Yea I don't think anyone has really modded this figure other than changing out the cape. I know some folks on FB have dremeled away some of the hip/pelvis area to allow for the leg to be raised higher but otherwise not much in the realm of mods going on for this guy

Yea I don't think anyone has really modded this figure other than changing out the cape. I know some folks on FB have dremeled away some of the hip/pelvis area to allow for the leg to be raised higher but otherwise not much in the realm of mods going on for this guy

Actually i have some tips from Owen Qi, he told me to add putty on his arms,cut the shoulder a bit and add the legs higher
here is the example to do

Red is putty,Blue is cutting
18516333_808339582668397_918535317_n.jpg

That looks really good. Surely you did a lot more than what you listed though? Suit looks to be repainted, S glyph seems to be moved closer to the collar and cape appears to be custom. Something about the sculpt looks different also, like the expression is more stern and the eyes are gazing upward.

Actually i have some tips from Owen Qi, he told me to add putty on his arms,cut the shoulder a bit and add the legs higher
here is the example to do

Red is putty,Blue is cutting
View attachment 342053

Very nice! Owen does a great job on the HT Cavill Superman figures. Thanks for sharing those tips! Might do that when I have time later.

That looks really good. Surely you did a lot more than what you listed though? Suit looks to be repainted, S glyph seems to be moved closer to the collar and cape appears to be custom. Something about the sculpt looks different also, like the expression is more stern and the eyes are gazing upward.

I could be wrong but I believe that's Owen's custom and he's just sharing a pic that Owen shared with him. But I also think you're right about all the mods that have been done to the figure :hi5:

Back