1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had been giving alot of attention to Bats..
Time to give some love time for Supes....

IMG_5870_1.jpg

I had BvS Supes and MoS Supes down yesterday, and man, the BvS figure makes the MoS version seem cheap. The MoS costume has absolutely nothing on this version.

I had BvS Supes and MoS Supes down yesterday, and man, the BvS figure makes the MoS version seem cheap. The MoS costume has absolutely nothing on this version.

BvS suit does have a better texture and feel than the MoS one, but as a figure, both I think do have their pros and cons where one succeeds where the other one lacks.

Overall, I would give the nod to the BvS rendition though.

I can't wait any longer, any where Superman is in stock. I was holding out for the JL Superman. But can't fight the need

Right?? I was going to wait till JL but damn I need a supes with my bats! Held off and now they are all 300 plus on ebay :( lol. Justice League is sooooo far away too. Tho a promo picture for a new supes would hold me off a little longer. Apparently with a lot of bvs supes, their is a color fading issue with the suit in some spots? So maybe it's best to wait for a better version.

Back