1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious how many people have crooked S shields or the collar doesn't line up parallel to one another. The OCD is getting the better of me over this issue.

I have it..
But it's not overly obvious.. So i guess i will have to just ignore it..
20e880fb14821ba2ccc723cdafa27359.jpg

mine is crooked as well but it seems exaggerated in the picture, in hand it doesnt look bad

Both barely noticeable in my opinion, unless you point it out. Even then, Bjjer's looks fine to me.

The glyph on my Superman figure appears to be fine, but some of the chest star emblems on my Captain America figures when you study them aren't in absolute perfect alignment and perfectly symmetrical.

Sonuva--now you guys got me wondering about my Supes figure. I'm at work now, so I can't check it, but I'll be thinking about it all night now. :panic:

Actually, that does look awesome. Thick neck is the perfect thickness for that sculpt.

Hey guys, I'm no photographer but thought I'd share some pics of my Sups with the Jaxon cape I just got in late last week. I definitely love how flat it lays on the shoulders, the texture being more like the BvS cape which is different than the MoS cape and the weight of the material. With that said, not sure if I'll keep it on this figure or use it for another and place my HT one back on. Don't get me wrong, I love the Jaxon cape and it drapes wonderfully, there's just something about the HT cape that I love too. but for now, he'll stay like this. Thank you so much for the cape Jaxon :hi5:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey guys, I'm no photographer but thought I'd share some pics of my Sups with the Jaxon cape I just got in late last week. I definitely love how flat it lays on the shoulders, the texture being more like the BvS cape which is different than the MoS cape and the weight of the material. With that said, not sure if I'll keep it on this figure or use it for another and place my HT one back on. Don't get me wrong, I love the Jaxon cape and it drapes wonderfully, there's just something about the HT cape that I love too. but for now, he'll stay like this. Thank you so much for the cape Jaxon

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think it looks excellent man! :hi5:
Love the pleats, how it drapes on the shoulder, and the color.

^How did you attach the cape? The same mod with the MOS before?

I think it looks excellent man! :hi5:
Love the pleats, how it drapes on the shoulder, and the color.
Same here :hi5: the pleats are nice and crisp. It came that way but I ironed it at the pleats before I plugged it in just to make sure they'd stay that way. AN your right about the color as well. It's about the proper darker red like in the film vs the brighter red of the HT one.
Nice looking cape. Is it thicker than the stock one I presume?
Nope, not at all. The stock on is two pieces of fabric sewn together while this is just one piece of fabric which is what helps it lay so close to the shoulders. The stock cape is definitely thicker. But this still has a weight to it that allows it to drape nicely :)
^How did you attach the cape? The same mod with the MOS before?
Sort of. The BvS body has two slots in the collar bone area where the cape plugs into. Pull it out carefully to not rip the BvS cape. Jaxon's cape edges "plug" into the slots pretty firmly. I didn't think about it before but I may wrap the edges in electrical tape to make it a little easier and not fray the edges.

It's about the proper darker red like in the film vs the brighter red of the HT one.

Nope, not at all. The stock on is two pieces of fabric sewn together while this is just one piece of fabric which is what helps it lay so close to the shoulders. The stock cape is definitely thicker. But this still has a weight to it that allows it to drape nicely :)

Oh interesting. Just judging by the pictures, it looks like it's slightly a bit thicker than the HT cape, which is my only minor gripe with it. I wish it was slightly a bit heavier and more of a material that reflects this texture:

maxresdefault.jpg

And as mentioned, it could stand to be a bit darker of a red as well, but otherwise, I think the pleats on it are perfect and it drapes perfectly.

Guys, would like to dig your brains for a bit. I see alot of guys are posing their supes on the HT flight stand... Based on some videos I've seen, the clips will create some indentation on the silver blue strips by his ribcage.. Do you guys keep him in that flight stand or you have somw clever ways to avoid that?

1 way I cab think of is to add extra padding on the clip, maybe a thick doublesided tape as a cushion...

Share you thought and ways please?
Thanks.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back