1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As was mentioned, it looks to be missing the forearm enhancer. Toy Anxiety or eBay would be my guesses as to where to possibly pick one up. Although, the arm without the enhancer looks a bit more natural and proportionate to the body, in my opinion.

Then this is probably a Manufacturer's defect. Anyone have any ideas on how I can get a replacement part?
Where dod you get it? if you got it at secret base, if you're location is still close there, it shouldn't be a problem to replace the whole figure with them. If not, try with the store/ dealer that you got it from.

As was mentioned, it looks to be missing the forearm enhancer. Toy Anxiety or eBay would be my guesses as to where to possibly pick one up. Although, the arm without the enhancer looks a bit more natural and proportionate to the body, in my opinion.

Sadly I don't see it on there :-( Does anyone have a picture of what it looks like?

I bought it from Mandarake. A Japanese 2nd hand collectibles shop

Yep its clearly missing the forearm enhancer.
This is how they look.
image.jpg

Before you ask , sorry not selling these.
I might do copies if i found a caster but its not fir soon.

You have 3 options
Contact hot toys and plead your case.
They Will tell yu to contact yur seller, tell them its a GIFT and you have no idea where it was bought, or in a foreign country.
I got a fw things replaced by hot toys, small parts and even a full iron man mk4 so sometimes they help.
Send them pictures and beg.
Dont give up at the first mail.

Go to that japanese hot toys official store and plead yur case even you didnt buy from them maybe they Will help.

Or buy a New body .

Last edited:
Sort of an off-topic question here:

How durable are these figures from Hot Toys? Would I be able to leave these on its stand for years without damage?

I had done some research and saw a few mention peeling of the piping on the suit and tears here and there from posing. I guess the best way to know is to ask anyone with the MOS figure if their figure was a victim from just safely leaving it in a Detolf. Screw my OCD.

Sort of an off-topic question here:

How durable are these figures from Hot Toys? Would I be able to leave these on its stand for years without damage?

I had done some research and saw a few mention peeling of the piping on the suit and tears here and there from posing. I guess the best way to know is to ask anyone with the MOS figure if their figure was a victim from just safely leaving it in a Detolf. Screw my OCD.

I'd avoid putting any figure with these rubbery type suits on the flight stand if I were you, that caused some peeling and indentations on my MoS figure. Either free stand him or buy a more regular crotch grabber stand for him. Avoid direct sunlight and don't leave him in a really dynamic pose, that is likely to put stress on the suit, for long periods of time. Other than that should be fine for several years at least.

Thanks for the reply. I will most definitely look out for that. Has anyone had any luck apply some felt material to the factory stand?

I'd avoid putting any figure with these rubbery type suits on the flight stand if I were you, that caused some peeling and indentations on my MoS figure. Either free stand him or buy a more regular crotch grabber stand for him. Avoid direct sunlight and don't leave him in a really dynamic pose, that is likely to put stress on the suit, for long periods of time. Other than that should be fine for several years at least.

Exactly this. Not much more you can do beyond that, except leave the figure MISB and never be privy of any sort of potential damage to it.

Thanks for the reply. I will most definitely look out for that. Has anyone had any luck apply some felt material to the factory stand?

I think there is already a soft material on the c clamp that holds the figure, not sure if its felt or not. The issue is more the pressure it applies to the suit over time ...but I could be wrong on that.

It's annoying that HT don't include a regular stand attachment to use with this base. Given how beautifully the cape drapes I think he looks best in a more museum pose. Obviously if you have your heart set on a flying/hovering pose that isn't going to work.

SilverStar17 said:
Exactly this. Not much more you can do beyond that, except leave the figure MISB and never be privy of any sort of potential damage to it.

Personally that would be the last thing I'd do. By all accounts they degrade in the box even quicker..maybe something to do with the plastic used? A glass or perspex display case gives them the best chance of surviving the longest I think.

Just curious how many people have crooked S shields or the collar doesn't line up parallel to one another. The OCD is getting the better of me over this issue.

Back