1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I am also hopeful to see a slightly different tone.. what I meant is that they better not turn Supes 180° (for example underwear is back on the outside. XD ). But some change of tone is always welcome to give us fresh enjoyment every new movie.. Fingers crossed and I personally loved MOS and BvS, hope DCEU will do better financially/acceptance by general viewer to keep going so that I continue to enjoy this universe which I come to love..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Great comments all! I'd just like to agree with weisun79's sentiment as I've also heard the talk about a soft reboot for MoS2. I do like the tone and character development done in the first but also feel that if his return in JL is going to be even darker, why not a Superman in MoS2 just trying to be the best.

We've seen on screen (and for years in the comics) how fast and incredible Superman can move and literally save worlds. MoS2 could serve to both continue his character development to the point where everyone walks out thinking, wow, he's the best superhero ever. It's possible, fingers crossed as well!

I think it's simply the natural arc these characters were intended to take. BvS was always meant to be the darkest chapter for Batman and WW as well as Superman, with the end of that movie being the turning point leading into JL.

Superman is likely to be far more sure of his place in the world when we finally see him turn up in JL, while Batman and WW had their faith in this world restored by Superman's actions. Really the end to BvS set up the more hopeful tone the future movies will take. Parts the movie were extremely dark but its final message was one of salvation.

:goodpost:

My sentiments as well.

Can't stop taking photos....

Black and Blue. Fight Night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world: God versus Man; Day versus Night; Son of Krypton versus Bat of Gotham!
IMG_5662_1.jpg

Those look great.

Edit: I forgot to ask, did you use the same cape for both figures, as well as the same collar?

They do look great but if one HT figure didn't need a custom cape I'd have said BvS Supes. The stock cape looks perfect to me.

I have a problem with my superman. I just got him today and it seems one of his arms is not the correct one. His left arm is skinnier and not as muscular as his right arm. I also noticed when I pull the hands out, the attachment point is silver in color. Is this normal? I was wondering if anyone can confirm if this is the actual body it came with making it a manufacturer's defect? or if this is a case of the shop I bought it from didn't inspect their 2nd hand items properly and someone got away with a switch.17392667_10154405022262043_590429559_n.jpg17361113_10154405022422043_2010853586_n.jpg

I have a problem with my superman. I just got him today and it seems one of his arms is not the correct one. His left arm is skinnier and not as muscular as his right arm. I also noticed when I pull the hands out, the attachment point is silver in color. Is this normal? I was wondering if anyone can confirm if this is the actual body it came with making it a manufacturer's defect? or if this is a case of the shop I bought it from didn't inspect their 2nd hand items properly and someone got away with a switch.

I can't help with your problem but the attachment point being silver is right. His body underneath the outfit is silver in order to give the suit the shine effect it has in the movie.

The two forearms do look different but they are supposed to be painted silver.

Back