1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened this up and plopped him on the stand. Great figure! I'm surprised at just how much better he is than the MOS version. Glad I didn't pass. HT finally got a cape right too. More and better pics later.

View attachment 307856

Awesome! Yeah, they have a textured base and they're a bit more Detolf friendly than the stock ones. You can even rig the stock flight pole on it. I'll have those for Supes, Batman, Armored Batman and a trampled dirt version for Knightmare Bats. As soon as EVILFACE makes some decals for them I'll have a set or two for sale.

View attachment 307900

wow! these look amazing Coco! absolutely love them! ugh my bill with you of stands I need made is just getting higher and higher :lol great work man :clap

It's about to go down!

IMG_0843.jpg
IMG_0844.jpg
IMG_0845.jpg

Here's the better pic of the rooted head. Hope to star the next one soon. I got a better idea of how to go about it now. I'll be keeping these for my personal collection.
View attachment 308117

Excuse my ignorance but is that painted, led or photoshop effect? I really want to get the heat vision Supes but I want it to have the same hairstyle he has in The Dark Knight graphic novel. I'm even considering modding Armored Batman to have a similar colour scheme to the graphic novel too.

It may seem odd but I've never been a fan of the bleak colour palette Snyder uses. Even though the Hot Toys I own with black suits look great, I love the vibrancy of Chris Reeve Supes, Cap, Spidey, etc. That's why I had to buy the toys box kryptonite spear for Armored Batman because the lighting gives it more depth.

I'd love to see a new Brandon Routh figure of this quality. Sadly, I doubt it will ever happen.

It's a shame they can make every Batman that ever existed but Superman doesn't get the same treatment.

I'd love to see a new Brandon Routh figure of this quality. Sadly, I doubt it will ever happen.

It's a shame they can make every Batman that ever existed but Superman doesn't get the same treatment.
Didn't Batman gross more in the box office than Superman? I thought Batman is an all over more popular character than Superman based on sales alone.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

haha love to see that. ya, why no lex luthor hot toy figure?

I imagine many people wouldn't want a figure in simple street clothes for a villain. Despite loving the film, I personally would have no interest in a BvS Luthor figure. If later on down the line in the universe he dons a suit of armor to try and fight Superman, that would be different.

Despite Superman being the more well known, Batman seems to be the more popular.

Missed the original chance to get this superman, had to pay a bit of a higher price fro a UK retailer to get it - I'm not the biggest Superman fan, but this figure just looks so well done and I know I'd kick myself if I missed it.

Not sure if I should have gotten the chrome batman over the regular, though

Back