1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeps coming back on mine.
Used hot water same thing.
Have a second on its way Will see how it goes.
But its very bad.
Keep an eye on them.

While i was it i checked the body pain in the ass to open the suit even with the zip
And i would to say a big TOLD YOU SO to those who busted my balls when i said early on that the base body was the same as MOS body.
Here is the break-down.
MOS body with new bigger shoulders, muscular add on forearms, ribs and thighs and shorter feet pegs.

Ok, so you were right. On the base body.

I was right about everything else.

Is there anything else you wanna brag about?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Used the rib muscles add ons on MOS figure and it was What was missing.
Mos looks great with the added muscles.
Gonna look into making copies of some add ons they might be usefull :)

Last edited:
Heh, well there it is.

Yes! I can't wait! Wait, what? Lol.
f5b8467c0c3926d513edc34f85957424.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Used the rib muscles add ons on MOS figure and it was What was missing.
Mos looks great with the added muscles.
Gonna look into making copies of some add ons they might be usefull :)

But I wasn't being aggressive. I was debating with you. So not intially agreeing with you makes me an ass? Ok, I never got the memo. Make note to self...always agree with olbert NO MATTER WHAT, other wise I will appear to be an ass to Olbert. Oh man, I DO NOT want to appear to be an ass to Olbert. That's like...the worst feeling.

Am I doing it right?

You were right about the base body. I was right about everything else. But I didn't make a post with the PURE intention of "I TOLD YOU SO". Who does that?

It's also nice you're calling me an ass. Real nice.

You know who acts like you do? Little children.

Grow up.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hi does anyone know a trick to get his boots off without damaging the suit?

It seems my Supes has a sharp edge at the inside of his right leg just where the leg ends and his footpeg begins.
I want to uncover his boot to see what the problem is before I pose him up any further with the risk of tearing his suit

Yes! I can't wait! Wait, what? Lol.
f5b8467c0c3926d513edc34f85957424.jpg

Holy Christ...

You know I actually wanna see the documentary on that. Have you seen it? If yes, where can I go?

That's correct, but there are always pple around who like to mod their figures, so maybe one of those already did try to do it and cares to explain the how.

Well if obert wasn't so busy patting himself on the back and insulting me, I'm sure he can provide an answer considering he added ankle extenders.

Holy Christ...

You know I actually wanna see the documentary on that. Have you seen it? If yes, where can I go?

Saw it, loved it. I have a special fire tv if you know what I mean and was able to search and stream it. It was soooo good man. A must watch for everyone. You might be able to find it on Vimeo though. It pops up every now and then.

Saw it, loved it. I have a special fire tv if you know what I mean and was able to search and stream it. It was soooo good man. A must watch for everyone. You might be able to find it on Vimeo though. It pops up every now and then.

Damn! I was hoping it'd be on Netflix or something. Yeah I heard good things about it. My favorite thing to watch every now and then is that video of Kevin smith talking to that university student about his superman lives involvement.

I'm sure you've seen it, so I'll leave with this:

You know anything about spiders?

Damn! I was hoping it'd be on Netflix or something. Yeah I heard good things about it. My favorite thing to watch every now and then is that video of Kevin smith talking to that university student about his superman lives involvement.

Oh my god, those damn spider monsters they wanted to put in the movie! Haha!

It was on Netflix for a while. I watched it. It was interesting. I only knew about the movie from Kevin Smiths town hall tour. Watched a YouTube video of him talking about it and laughed my
A$$ off. It was called "the death of superman lives".

Edit: Sorry it was on demand on showtime. That's where I remember watching it. If you have a subscription you can watch it. Or through Amazon prime video.

Last edited:
Hi does anyone know a trick to get his boots off without damaging the suit?

It seems my Supes has a sharp edge at the inside of his right leg just where the leg ends and his footpeg begins.
I want to uncover his boot to see what the problem is before I pose him up any further with the risk of tearing his suit

Yu can remove the boots, but yeah they are kinda attached to the suit with little glue or some sticky thingie.
Boots are attached at the pointy parts and in the back at the middle.
They Will probably leave little Marks on the suit but they Will be where its covered by the boots.
Its doable just be gentle.
I removed the suit on mine post a pic i Will tell yu What the problem might be :)

Got Supes today. He is amazing and great improvement but after several minutes of happiness I started searching flaws and discovered 2 of them. Actually as me and some other users were talking several pages ago that superman has his left eye somehow off, appears truth. lots of figures I saw share same flaw, so my Superman is squint-eyed too. Problem of this is that left iris is smaller than right one. Second problem I have is that fabric between S symbol and neck is stretched and it seems slightly asymmetrical. As those figures are hand painted it can'b be perfect but... things like those really bugs me, if this was cheap doll I would buy second or third one too.But I can't move forward now. I emailed sideshow but I don't think they can help. cz for one look there is nothing wrong with my figure I have seen worse ones. Compared to MOS he is more detailed but I think MOS is still amazing figure next to him.

DSC_0903.jpg
DSC_0883.jpg
fhfhf.jpg
fhgf.jpg

Back