1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool pic's Brooklyn ha ha....nice fight scene.

Thanks. Fight scene is a bit exaggerated, more like...intense staring contest. Like...who'll be the first to topple over.

And btw, spoilers, Thor will lose. His ankles are godawful.

Awesome Arrow figure, mate.

They're fighting for hot dogs! Now I'm hungry.

Haha I just realized the marvel side looks like it's protecting the food.

Oh and yeah, the arrow figure rocks!

Just wondering what blend of paint is used on the face? I wanted to do a light touch up on a few areas that didn't get painted as well, but I don't know what to use.

I love this figure more than MOS. I did too noticed his legs are a tad loose. The cape is much much improved.

The figure looks beautiful in hand, love it! :yess: I think I stole the PF pose by accident.

Awesome pics mate. Other than Tony's idea of drilling a hole in the back, anyone know any other way of doing the hovering pose without using the black clamp?

Awesome pics mate. Other than Tony's idea of drilling a hole in the back, anyone know any other way of doing the hovering pose without using the black clamp?

94r3b2V.jpg

"...of the time you tried to drill a hole through your figure, you remember that?" :lol

I'm surprised several have mentioned that a lot of the joints on their figures seem to be a little loose. Mine is the opposite actually, where a lot of them seem to be pretty stiff; his legs in particular when moving them outward. I've done it once so I at least know they do move, but it takes a bit of force to get them to do so.

I wasn't going to get him, but many photos here (and the fact that Samsung dropped $250 into my Paypal for my last months Gear S2 watch face sales :D ) I decided WTH, why not...and I'm glad I did. IMO this is one of those figures where you really feel like you got your moneys worth when you hold it in hand. The body is excellent, stout, firm and weighty; the musculature is almost spot on (I waffled about the thighs but in hand its fine), face sculpt is top notch and the suit is darn near perfect.
And as a long time Hot Toys collector, I'm glad to see they are finally learning how to do a good cape...that they need to scale down the weight of the fabric when they scale down size. This, Vader and even Zod all had good capes (Batman Returns...not so much). Top notch figure. Now I need Armored Batman.

bvs1.jpg

The figure looks beautiful in hand, love it! :yess: I think I stole the PF pose by accident.

Sweet pics man. And who cares if you stole a pose, it ain't trademarked lol.

I wasn't going to get him, but many photos here (and the fact that Samsung dropped $250 into my Paypal for my last months Gear S2 watch face sales :D ) I decided WTH, why not...and I'm glad I did. IMO this is one of those figures where you really feel like you got your moneys worth when you hold it in hand. The body is excellent, stout, firm and weighty; the musculature is almost spot on (I waffled about the thighs but in hand its fine), face sculpt is top notch and the suit is darn near perfect.
And as a long time Hot Toys collector, I'm glad to see they are finally learning how to do a good cape...that they need to scale down the weight of the fabric when they scale down size. This, Vader and even Zod all had good capes (Batman Returns...not so much). Top notch figure. Now I need Armored Batman.

View attachment 275074

Top notch indeed!

I wonder if the process they used to make his outfit work and as well as retain elasticity...who else can this method be used on?

Would something like this work for say...Arkham batman?

Back