1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really does. I don't recall for sure, but was there no gold at all in the staff? I was under the impression there was gold in it from what it seemed like.

"No one stays good in this world." So what exactly does that statement mean? Doesn't sound like a guy with any kind of ideals or hope for the world around him. I mean, that happens after he went off on his little trip north and had his talk with ghost dad to get some perspective. It's actually very similar to MOS. He talks to ghost dad Jor-El, who gives him some perspective and ideas as to what he can be, but he still goes home unsure of he should do as evidenced by his need to talk to a priest for advice when Zod shows up. In BvS, after the senate hearings, he goes off and talks to ghost dad Jonathan who gives him a little pep talk. He returns, but as soon as he faces any kind of adversity it's "No one stays good in this world" and if I can't convince Batman to help me I'll have to kill him. Again, much like MOS, a throwaway line at the end suggests he's reached some kind of happiness or peace, but all the events leading up to it don't really support it. "This is my world. You are my world." Well, twenty minutes ago, by your own words, no one stays good in your newfound world, so what changed exactly?

No one said Superman should never doubt, not to mention this was in a specific context.
What matters is that he always does the right thing.
Having doubts make him human, his actions make him super.

It really does. I don't recall for sure, but was there no gold at all in the staff? I was under the impression there was gold in it from what it seemed like.

None that I could see from the high def images I have of the spear in the WB tour.

Ok well i will admit i was too scared to try and repaint the black outlines on the emblem, i whussed out big time lol!! I did do the hair tho to give it a more black wet look rather than the almost brown hot toys seems to think is screen accurate. Awesome figure of course and a definite upgrade to the very good man of steel figure!! Should have my new heat vision sculpt in tomorrow or Wednesday too!!

Ok well i will admit i was too scared to try and repaint the black outlines on the emblem, i whussed out big time lol!! I did do the hair tho to give it a more black wet look rather than the almost brown hot toys seems to think is screen accurate. Awesome figure of course and a definite upgrade to the very good man of steel figure!! Should have my new heat vision sculpt in tomorrow or Wednesday too!!

Where you getting your heat vision head from mate?

Where you getting your heat vision head from mate?
I'm getting the modern life one. I know the price outrageous bt I like it a lot. The in hand pics look very very nice. I'll be posting pics as soon as I get it in

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That looks really good. It kind of resembles his look in the film when he first confronted Batman in the rain, before his hair got messed up. I commend you though. I personally wouldn't have the kahoneys to take a paint pen to any of my figures anywhere. :lol

final prototype Kryptonite Spear by Mei Kai have arrived today, size and details are movie accurate. Very happy with the result

Looks great...can't wait to get mine. Great job as always Toni

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Man I just received my 2nd supes today. I just can't stop gushing over this figure.

Agreed... The suit it such an improvement over the MoS suit. That silvery sheen that kind of shines through... Amazing. And to not have to mod the cape. It's just great!

Last edited:
Back