1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biggest frustration for me is the bunching up of the suit at the ankle joint. Out of the box the suit was actually caught in the joint. But I popped the foot out and adjusted the suit so that there was no crease. But if I leave the figure alone for a few minutes, the crease just goes back into the joint. Anyone else have this problem?

lol, I was about to post the same complaint, but decided to go back some posts. Yeah, I have creases on both boots too at different areas. It's slightly annoying...

My cape also looked like it got snagged on something, and that was still fresh in the box. It's minor, but you know the feeling.

My only other complaint is his arm muscles look and feel like they have edges.

Aside from those issues, he looks amazing. Super happy I waited to get the BvS version. Anyone actually preferring the look of HT MoS over this one? If so, why?

Aside from those issues, he looks amazing. Super happy I waited to get the BvS version. Anyone actually preferring the look of HT MoS over this one? If so, why?

I like the suit from Man of Steel, but I like Henry's build in Batman v Superman.
The Man of Steel version seems more "Superman-ish" to me.

MYSTERY HELP

My Supes was shipped on June 23 by UPS tracking. As I'm using forwarder company today I got email from them that some package was delivered for me with USPS tracking. I checked Sideshow UPS tracking and delivery day is tomorrow.I though they messed up with tracking number. Then I checked USPS tracking and it says that Shipping Label Created on June 23 from NEWBURY PARK, CA 91320 (I googled and it shows Sideshow office) So I can't really understand what's going on, if Supes was shipped by UPS and tracking says that it will be delivered tomorrow, how he is delivered today by USPS :| Holly COW !

MYSTERY HELP

My Supes was shipped on June 23 by UPS tracking. As I'm using forwarder company today I got email from them that some package was delivered for me with USPS tracking. I checked Sideshow UPS tracking and delivery day is tomorrow.I though they messed up with tracking number. Then I checked USPS tracking and it says that Shipping Label Created on June 23 from NEWBURY PARK, CA 91320 (I googled and it shows Sideshow office) So I can't really understand what's going on, if Supes was shipped by UPS and tracking says that it will be delivered tomorrow, how he is delivered today by USPS :| Holly COW !

Mine shipped on June 23, and its out for delivery now, I lived in Texas. Not sure what happen to yours, but you should hopefully get it today.

USPS : June 28, 2016 , 10:13 am /Delivered/
NEW CASTLE, DE 19720

UPS: Laurel, MD, United States 06/28/2016 11:15 A.M. Arrival Scan
Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 06/29/2016, By End of Day

HOW :| Double tracking? :| or they sent 2? :|

USPS : June 28, 2016 , 10:13 am /Delivered/
NEW CASTLE, DE 19720

UPS: Laurel, MD, United States 06/28/2016 11:15 A.M. Arrival Scan
Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 06/29/2016, By End of Day

HOW :| Double tracking? :| or they sent 2? :|

That's happened to me from time to time with some video games.
Have you contacted your local post office or whoever is supposed to be handling it? I'd get in touch with them and see what they did with it, then wait to see if it arrives today after all.

I'm sure you'll get it soon, it's probably just a glitch in the system, it happens. It seems like you've been really looking forward to this guy. Make sure to post pics when you get him, and good luck! :hi5:

Figure will be delivered tomorrow to the address in US and after one week in my country. Every figure or package I got from them, so from my experience for Supes, I will pay about 30$. I got limited Edition Doll from Disneystoro week ago,box was much bigger than Sideshow Package cz doll is 17inch tall and I payed 40$. Hope this helps. volumetric weight is weird and expensive but this is 100% safe for me than to ship directly to my address from USA. Better pay extra than lost package :D lol.
Thanks for the help buddy! What company do you usually use? I use comgateway most of the time but I have never ordered Hot Toys from sideshow before.

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk

mosyacollectibles
the company I use is just sending packages from USA to my country Republic of Georgia, called USA2GEORGIA. and 1 KG costs 7$.

Captain Clown
the mystery is that I don't live in USA and I shipped package to the forwarder company's address,which will sent it to me later. its safer way to get it from USA. I don't trust regular post. so that company says that package with USPS tracking was delivered today. I though they messed up with tracking but then I checked it on USPS website it really exists . But supes was shipped buy UPS. look the history

dfdgf.jpg

Captain Clown
the mystery is that I don't live in USA and I shipped package to the forwarder company's address,which will sent it to me later. its safer way to get it from USA. I don't trust regular post. so that company says that package with USPS tracking was delivered today. I though they messed up with tracking but then I checked it on USPS website it really exists . But supes was shipped buy UPS. look the history

Have you asked the forwarder about it? This sounds really strange.

Have you asked the forwarder about it? This sounds really strange.

I did but I have not got any answer yet because working hours are ended today. and I got auto email : your package is sent from USA and you will get it after one week. :| very strange situation . I will be in shock if UPS package will be delivered tomorrow to their address in USA.

It's a real conundrum. I have never seen a figure released and NOT parted out. Weird they decided not to part this one yet.

same here. I've read that the body is mostly silver which is too bad since I planned to get a loose nude figure for a Hercules bash. the silver body may be why no one is selling it loose. No market for the body and sellers would be stuck with it.

I like the suit from Man of Steel, but I like Henry's build in Batman v Superman.
The Man of Steel version seems more "Superman-ish" to me.

I'm the same, I actually like his look in MoS more. The suit, his hair, etc. The only thing I really like better on the BvS suit is the wider glyph with the tribal looking design in the middle of the S. However, from a figure standpoint, I like the BvS figure better. A lot of noticeable improvements in many areas and I think the sculpt is better.

Another side by side photo of these two great figures:

image.jpg

Forgive the amazing photo edit on iPhone �� Looking forward to bats now image.jpg

Since Superman has been shipping, do you think it would be worth it to jump on the waitlist for the two-pack? Yeah, I know I should've jumped on it sooner... :slap

Is it normal for the center of the "S" to be melted like this? The foam in the armpit it fused to the suit too. I got most of it off, but there's still a bunch on the costume.

d54727a1f298af0879695a6ee01e0978.jpg

b3961fb616fbd1e263f819d7dbda1eba.jpg

16b7636d0612b9121cbcf224a4712245.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it normal for the center of the "S" to be melted like this? The foam in the armpit it fused to the suit too. I got most of it off, but there's still a bunch on the costume.

d54727a1f298af0879695a6ee01e0978.jpg

b3961fb616fbd1e263f819d7dbda1eba.jpg

16b7636d0612b9121cbcf224a4712245.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really see where the S symbol is "melted"

The "S" emblem is not melted, these are Kryptonian glyphs in the middle.
The armpit foam is more annoying, if it does not come off in a day or two you might want to ask for a replacement figure.

The "S" emblem is not melted, these are Kryptonian glyphs in the middle.
The armpit foam is more annoying, if it does not come off in a day or two you might want to ask for a replacement figure.

Cool, thanks for the clarification on the S.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back