1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First people complain MOS was oversized, now they complain when they make Superman smaller and more in scale... Sheesh.

Neck is a bit too long, but the cape looks great this time.

Makes sense that he's shorter than the MOS version in my opinion. First, the MOS one was oversized. Second, the BvS one needs to be proportional to the Batman and Wonder Woman figures. It is far more likely that these three will be displayed together.

I don't really have a problem with it either. Most of my figures are all slightly different in scale, and it's kind of fitting having Supes tower over everyone else.

[emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360] he's Superman [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1]

Ugh… this BvS line is starting out blah… just like the movie, lol.

Seriously, what is going on with that neck and head?
They look completely dis-proportionate to each other. :monkey4

Either the neck is too long and fat around, or he has pin-head syndrome.

Those thunder-thighs are not flattering, either. Not in a body-hugging costume like this is.

Hopefully Bats and Wonder Woman will turn out better, but it will probably be a while before
we find out.

Last edited:
Ugh… this BvS line is starting out blah… just like the movie, lol.

Seriously, what is going on with that neck and head?
They look completely dis-proportionate to each other.

Either the neck is too long and fat around, or he has pin-head syndrome.

Those thunder-thighs are not flattering, either. Not in a body-hugging costume like this is.

Yes, not a very good start.... Crossing fingers for WW....

13173939_10154518967995715_5019337529583818469_n.jpg

Im not seeing the absurdly long neck. I guess its better for me because I like how it turned out.

Looks great.
Massive muscular body is cool.
Now he might be shorter but he is still as big as MOS proportion wise.
He just have shorter feet pegs.
The whole cape holder neck area is Perfect this time.
The cape sits flat, no big plastic under the cape holder. Cape Color seems right.
Gap between neck and symbol is correct this time.
Symbol is big as it should be.
Head sits a bit too high but might be better in hand, if not a shorter neck peg Will solve that.

Now hot toys really l'âme for not adding a light up eyes sculpt :/

Im not seeing the absurdly long neck. I guess its better for me because I like how it turned out.

Let me help with that… lol

13133335_10153504649767344_16751357781747379_n.jpg

I will give them points on this picture, though. The head sculpt does have more of Cavill in there that the MoS one.
Lips are a much more natural color, as well. Wonder how this would look on the MoS body?

attachment.php

Really, I think I may try to pick-up the new cape and headsculpt for my MoS version.
While he is bigger overall, he has no thunder thighs, no giraffe neck and the costume is
much better color-wise. Supes should be bigger than Batman anyways, right? :)

Last edited:
For those folks complaining about the neck, honestly it looks pretty damn screen accurate to me. Definitely longer and more exposed. Looks proportional.
78d2722b6fe3308879b9febfe75b48f6.jpg
ba314358b5de367046ff67d965983c57.jpg
7d60f52c7492ad2481cde444fded0004.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back