1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comparing this hs to the mos one is like comparing henry's face on both movie,so it just a matter of which face expression tht u like the most because both hs really looks like henry cavill..but accuracy on scaling the head wise looks like this new one got it r8..

Don't sculpts generally soften up from proto to production?

I believe that they do.

I just hope he comes out more properly scaled compared to MOS which was very tall. The head sculpt looks ok so far and at worst I can switch it w/ MOS sculpt.

It should. MOS was close to 13 inches high while this is listed at 12.40.

I believe that they do.

It should. MOS was close to 13 inches high while this is listed at 12.40.

MOS is 12", 31cm tall spec. wise, BvS is listed at 12.4" tall, 31.5 cm. So BvS is taller .4"taller than MOS according to org. specs given so far.....

Caliman, in a nutshell. Here is the order process. SS lists. You pre-order. You wait. In that time the SS page ship estimate may change from earlier than listed at first to later, possibly, back and forth. You hear it will be released in Japan the next day. It's released there three weeks later. Some say Sideshow get month after Japan release. I've seen it take a day or two to 3 months and even longer when the dock strike was going on. In 5 yrs or so of ordering these, I've learned to just order and it's being released when Sideshow sends the email saying it's shipped. Other than that there is almost always a delay somewhere in the chain no matter what is listed or who has inside news...whatever. I feel the process has sped up a little over the years. I'm excited as well. BVS Bats was my first HT pre-order since 1/4 scale Bats or Selina Kyle whichever was last. Just my two cents

MOS is 12", 31cm tall spec. wise, BvS is listed at 12.4" tall, 31.5 cm. So BvS is taller .4"taller than MOS according to org. specs given so far.....

The MOS figure is listed at 12 inches on SSC's Web site but the production figure wound up closer to 13. I believe this will be a little bit shorter and more in-scale with other figures.

The MOS figure is listed at 12 inches on SSC's Web site but the production figure wound up closer to 13. I believe this will be a little bit shorter and more in-scale with other figures.

yup, specs are often not exact. to me BvS looks as big if not bigger, guess time will tell.

yup, specs are often not exact. to me BvS looks as big if not bigger, guess time will tell.

HT seems to have shrunk him down. But yeah, time will tell.

Super excited about these BVS HTs. Was just wondering when they would most likely be shipped out?

They've just released Batman (standard suit) and Superman thus far for PO on SSC. Batman is listed for a July-September 2016 expected shipping time, while Superman is listed for May-July 2016. HK typically sees figures a month or two before SSC starts receiving them.

It's always possible they can be moved up or pushed back.

Thanks guys for answering my question. I have already PO Batman, I'm just looking forward to the film and figure(s).

Back