1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only bought one figure from SS, War Machine Mk II and the shipping was $40 (£27) so I'm not sure what it would be for a 2-pack. But yeah, shipping, imports and fees will rape you if you get it from SS.

Yeah I tend to normally go with forbidden planet. Was thinking of sideshow for the first time. Might just wait and see the price with forbidden planet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly your better goin for a Hong Kong seller on eBay, plenty of them will mark it as a low value gift so you dodge custom fees. It'll be cheaper and you get it faster

Honestly your better goin for a Hong Kong seller on eBay, plenty of them will mark it as a low value gift so you dodge custom fees. It'll be cheaper and you get it faster

Yeah I have done that with a few pieces in the past and. Got a good deal. Although i do like to pre order, and then I know I've secured one haha

Well the double bundle with the tech cowl will be available outside of Sideshow, but it doesn't have the exclusive versions with the rifle and LED Kryptonite.

I really don't want to order with Sideshow though, it will end up close to $700 Aud once conversion fees and shipping is included. Too much for me.

So when I preordered the two pack on SS it took me to a page with each figure listed as a separate purchase. This still guarantees me all the bonuses from the exclusives plus the two pack bonus of the tech cowel, correct? It just looked a little strange as I went through so I thought I'd ask.

So when I preordered the two pack on SS it took me to a page with each figure listed as a separate purchase. This still guarantees me all the bonuses from the exclusives plus the two pack bonus of the tech cowel, correct? It just looked a little strange as I went through so I thought I'd ask.
If you order the figures separately through SSC, you will get the sniper rifle and kryptonite, but not the tech cowl thing. To get that, you have to order this item:

DC Comics Batman Special Edition and Superman Sixth Scale F | Sideshow Collectibles

If you order the figures separately through SSC, you will get the sniper rifle and kryptonite, but not the tech cowl thing. To get that, you have to order this item:

DC Comics Batman Special Edition and Superman Sixth Scale F | Sideshow Collectibles
That's what I'm saying...I did order that. But at checkout it took me to a page where it listed the figures separately. I we wondering if anyone else that ordered from SS can confirm that it did the same thing for them.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Like this....
a1d496f66b47a110a6e926deb376db0b.jpg

That screenshot is what I see if I hit pre-order using the link you gave me.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Weird, same thing happens for me. I guess they aren't being packaged together, and that accessory will just be a separate stand-alone piece shipped when you order the two together this way.

Pre ordered Superman, I have the MOS version but this just looks so much cleaner/accurate to me for some reason.image.jpeg

Weird, same thing happens for me. I guess they aren't being packaged together, and that accessory will just be a separate stand-alone piece shipped when you order the two together this way.

I found this in the Batman thread, so it seems what we are seeing is normal... just looks a little confusing!
They're sold billed either way. When you click pre-order on the two pack screen you can then set the flex pay in the cart for each figure. You have to choose that one because its the only way to get the "special edition" exclusive bats which comes with the tech cowl.

Preordered both! Nice way to do my first preorder AND first purchase from Sideshow ever :)

I'm just wondering, as I entered the -$20 coupon code and could see it applied initially, but as I browse my account now I can still see it in the coupons list. Will it work for this order, given it's valid until early Jan and the order should be processed in mid 2016?

I am very tempted to as well. I'm not sure if I like the new head sculpt as much but I am definitely loving the suit. especially the way the made the S have a metallic sheen to it. Now if the cape is wired.....OMG SOLD!!!!!

Preordered both! Nice way to do my first preorder AND first purchase from Sideshow ever :)

I'm just wondering, as I entered the -$20 coupon code and could see it applied initially, but as I browse my account now I can still see it in the coupons list. Will it work for this order, given it's valid until early Jan and the order should be processed in mid 2016?

If it is the monthly $20 coupon, it is only valid on items that have been available for order for a couple of months.

I am very tempted to as well. I'm not sure if I like the new head sculpt as much but I am definitely loving the suit. especially the way the made the S have a metallic sheen to it. Now if the cape is wired.....OMG SOLD!!!!!

Meh, I don't care about the stock cape. History shows I will be getting a superior Tony Mei's custom cape for him ;)

Back