1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cavill sculpt kind of reminds me of this shot from MOS. Cavill has a unique face where it seems it can change quite a bit depending on the expression he's giving and I'd say this sculpt is representative of that.
8677763109_48d939f612.jpg

It just has that typical overly furrowed brows that throws off likeness of so many figures.

If they got the brows right it would be a great likeness.

Incredible. Amazing sculpt. Far superior to the original MOS.
And it looks like they used the same body, but made the head slightly smaller.
Cant wait to preorder.
Anyone who wants original MOS heads, I think I have eight in my head sculpt stash box, lol. Many bargains! Much cheapness! :rotfl

Batman's body reminds me of the one they used for Drax in the 1st prototype. I'm still getting both figures though.

Specs:

The 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Superman in the movie
- Newly developed head sculpt featuring authentic likeness of Henry Cavill
- Real-like facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Approximately 31.5 cm tall
- Newly sculpted muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Movie-accurate body proportion
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair for open palms
- One (1) pair of holding palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) newly tailored Superman suit embossed patterns and Superman logo in chest
- One (1) pair of newly tailored red boots with embossed patterns
- One (1) red cape made with new material

Accessory:
- Specially designed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand with Superman nameplate and the movie logo

Bonus Accessory for Special Edition (For Selected Markets Only)
- One (1) LED light-up Kryptonite (white light, battery operated)

Extra Bonus Accessory for Pre-Ordering both BvS: Dawn of Justice 1/6th scale Batman & Superman Collectible Figures
- One (1) Batman Tech Cowl* with stand (Approximately 8cm tall)

Artists:
-Head Sculpted by Y.K. Kim
-Head Painted by E-Lee
-Head Art Directed by Kojun

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2016

*The Batman Tech Cowl will be packaged in the 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure for eligible customers
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required

BATMAN V BATMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)

© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Love the base, but I have mos already. Prefer that one and it's good enough for me. May pick up at some point with big discount. Congrats to those who like and will pick it up.

At least its the prototype... hopefully they'll make adjustments. Light-up eyes would've been nice, albeit bring up the price.

Incredible. Amazing sculpt. Far superior to the original MOS.
And it looks like they used the same body, but made the head slightly smaller.
Cant wait to preorder.
Anyone who wants original MOS heads, I think I have eight in my head sculpt stash box, lol. Many bargains! Much cheapness! :rotfl
why...? :lol I don't understand lol

Could be ever more worse and have every Iron Man :lol
Also true, but at least with Batman, you get legitimate variety. Different universe/portrayal, actor, etc!
If he's yet again oversized, I'm not getting him. Nobody should look taller than my Christopher Reeve Supes! :lecture
Believe me, it was kinda awkward with having them out together :lol

Back on the MoS Supes thread, it lists the size of the figure as being approximately 31 cm tall. The stats for this figure say it's approximately 31.5 cm tall. So I'm presuming that means the two figures are going to be approximately the same height and size.

Back