1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He played it perfectly, he got the balance of unhinged Batman and sleazy Bruce Wayne just right. He blew Bale away, at least for me.

Same here.

With regards to people also saying that he didn't make his mark on the character, it's only been one film thus far as opposed to Keaton's two and Bale's three. For his debut as Batman, Affleck did a great job and is definitely off to a good start on his portrayal of him.

He played it perfectly, he got the balance of unhinged Batman and sleazy Bruce Wayne just right. He blew Bale away, at least for me.

I thought his Bruce Wayne seemed tired or bored idk. His Batman blew Bale away for me but only due to the action scenes. Affleck lacked some swagger that Keaton had. His Batman always seemed to be playing "catch up." Idk, he wasn't bad but I need to see more to really place him. Keaton is still my favorite.

At this point, the only Batman film I want to see with Affleck is the one where Robin is killed and Batgirl becomes paralyzed (I heard shes in the deleted scenes). No interest in a completely solo Batman film where he just squares off against a villain.

I'm still holding out that they do some sort of battle damaged armored suit batman and a heat vision sculpt dor supes

I'm still holding out that they do some sort of battle damaged armored suit batman and a heat vision sculpt dor supes

Yeah, there are many options, a heat vision supes is long over due... As for a battle damaged supes, they could make two sculpts for that, I won't describe one so as not to spoilt it for others, you know the one if you've seen the film) it's hard to miss and would be awesome.

I thought his Bruce Wayne seemed tired or bored idk. His Batman blew Bale away for me but only due to the action scenes. Affleck lacked some swagger that Keaton had. His Batman always seemed to be playing "catch up." Idk, he wasn't bad but I need to see more to really place him. Keaton is still my favorite.

At this point, the only Batman film I want to see with Affleck is the one where Robin is killed and Batgirl becomes paralyzed (I heard shes in the deleted scenes). No interest in a completely solo Batman film where he just squares off against a villain.

Well,at least there is one thing wehave in common tho,keaton is still my favourite as bruce as well. But ben's batman beats all the others,again imho..really lookin forward on what they hv to offer with him as the bat in future film

I enjoyed it overall. My two closest friends didn't like it at all, but they weren't avengers fans either.
If I had two issues with the movie it jumped around way too hard early on and the music felt too over the top mid way through, almost trying to force the epicness of what was going on.
Other then that I liked it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

People already hating on Bale. Affleck "blew him away", Jesus Christ. :dunno :lol

People already hating on Bale. Affleck "blew him away", Jesus Christ. :dunno :lol

Just look at some of the things people are saying about the move and the bizarre hate... just shows you the world is full of morons that rely on other people to tell them how they should think! :cuckoo:

Affleck was incredible in the role it's true – and hands down my favourite live action Batman on screen... but Bale was still superb - it doesn't change that!

I quite like Bale's version of Batman. I just quite liked Affleck's a bit more based on what I saw. Nobody says that when you have a favorite interpretation of a character, it invariably means you think all past renditions are now crap.

I still love the Dark Knight trilogy, BvS doesn't take that away.
I just think that the DK movies played more like crime dramas than superhero films.
Affleck's Batman is straight out of a comic book.

I really love Bale but Ben looks flawless and handsome . I prefer costume and character's personality too.I think he was Best batman

Is there a reason all this Affleck praise is being hidden in the Superman thread? This is how conspiracies start... :thud:

Is there a reason all this Affleck praise is being hidden in the Superman thread? This is how conspiracies start... :thud:

Affleck and Batman killing people is all the Supes/Bats/Wonder Woman threads seem to be about recently.

Unfortunately, despite an excellent effort by all the principle actors (Jesse Eisenberg aside), Mr. Zack Snyder's complete bungling of this film has taken away any thought of collecting these figures out of my mind. They look great though.

Unfortunately, despite an excellent effort by all the principle actors (Jesse Eisenberg aside), Mr. Zack Snyder's complete bungling of this film has taken away any thought of collecting these figures out of my mind. They look great though.

:goodpost:

It's certainly put me off. Having said that, I have the Mark 42 from IM3 and I hated that film too :lol

Whaaaaaa....Batman kills? Wtf ..........

I kid

He doesn't really. Only in a dream sequence. He does use the speargun to shoot a few dudes and fling them around, but other than the always present weapons on the car and the plane, he uses his own weapons(I don't count a gun used to fire inanimate objects, lol).

Back