1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deanknight deserves props as well.great reviews too. His sound needs to be louder on his reviews though. I love Shartimus except he gets his HT really late.

Totally agree man deanknight does some great reviews. Love the true light stuff. Something different isn't it?
Clipper an deanknight are my go to guys for most reviews. Shartimus primes a great reviewer too though but like you say, gets them a bit later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest I find his review a little frustrating. I just wanna take the figure off him and say 'come one man get this bad boy posed up!' Didn't he used to wear gloves with them?
I appreciate the early reviews and all that, and don't get me wrong. Each to their own. But that's why I prefer the likes of clipper. He tests the figure as I would do

He never posed extreme, but at least show us pics with the different eyes and mouth pieces posed on the figure at the very least :pfft:

He never posed extreme, but at least show us pics with the different eyes and mouth pieces posed on the figure at the very least :pfft:

To be honest I think his reviews seem like more of an unboxing than a review. He just gets everything out of the box and gives it a once over with the camera

Totally agree man deanknight does some great reviews. Love the true light stuff. Something different isn't it?
Clipper an deanknight are my go to guys for most reviews. Shartimus primes a great reviewer too though but like you say, gets them a bit later.

I crack up every time Shartimus uses Spanish on the lady parts of a HT female figure or any female figure :lol

To be honest I think his reviews seem like more of an unboxing than a review. He just gets everything out of the box and gives it a once over with the camera

C'mon. he did rotate the head..arm and the leg. lol.

:exactly: Junkie is Junk.. Don't care about the box.. We can see a box when we get it in hand. Box should take the least amount of time in a review, 50 seconds at most, pick it up, zoom in ..spin show the back and your done. annoys me when youtubers waste time explaining the box :gah:

C'mon. he did rotate the head..arm and the leg. lol.

Haha fair point actually. We got the articulation demo! But it would have been nice to see all the swapping eyes and mouth plates. I wanna know if the cape as any wire at all. Like the dx12 has that tiny little bit

:exactly: Junkie is Junk.. Don't care about the box.. We can see a box when we get it in hand. Box should take the least amount of time in a review, 50 seconds at most, pick it up, zoom in ..spin show the back and your done. annoys me when youtubers waste time explaining the box :gah:

It's not about the box, it's what's inside that counts!! Haha

I've never gave a toss about a box...good or bad I don't care it gets put back in its shipper and put into storage not to be seen again, well until I may move it on.

Agreed. Stick it at the end of the review, and the accessories second-last. Just go straight to the figure.

From watching the review. It seems most of the body is on ratchet joints. Wonder if the ab section is too?
43fa4dce4c25941347836d672ed7d622.jpg
9534c2219c97e9c02aba2b94c2bac6b3.jpg

In the JLA trailer he looked thinner. Thinner as Bruce when he met the flash. Thinner as batman at the end when they are together and he drops that million dollar line "in real when it's useful"

He looks thinner in JLA trailer not the photo.

In SS he looked thinner in the dive scene when he goes in after Harley. When he confronts Deadshot he looked bulkier. Just my opinion.

Not really but hey ok. It's the same exact suit used in ss. We have seen the set photos. But as stated it's just an opinion.

Hopefully this guy ships before I move to Uni, I've never been more excited for a toy of any kind, even as a kid.

Man, been highly anticipating this guy for a long time and while it looks a lot better vs the prototype I ended up canceling my PO. I'll keep the armored bats though and here's too hoping that the JL bats comes out better.

Hopefully this guy ships before I move to Uni, I've never been more excited for a toy of any kind, even as a kid.

Agreed. I guess you can say I discovered Hot Toys a little late in the game (end of 2012 I want to say). But I think my collection is pretty solid. I felt like a kid again, and the girlfriend definitely doesn't exactly support the hobby but she has attributed to it being Knightmare was on her dime but I think I am also most excited for the rest of my BVS pre-orders to arrive.

This figure and its BvS counterparts have almost completely eliminated my remorse for missing the Nolan era issues. It's a phenomenal piece of art and engineering based on what I've seen. I'm very excited.

Wish I liked joker as much but will still hunt my Heath version ( though may breakdown and get something of ledo)

Anyway - cheers to HT even though they fail to know the proper location of a crotch

This figure and its BvS counterparts have almost completely eliminated my remorse for missing the Nolan era issues. It's a phenomenal piece of art and engineering based on what I've seen. I'm very excited.

Wish I liked joker as much but will still hunt my Heath version ( though may breakdown and get something of ledo)

Anyway - cheers to HT even though they fail to know the proper location of a crotch

Used to have the Batsuit Begins figure but I thought it was a very poor quality and sold it. The DX12 is a nice figure and that's my only Nolan Batman.

Back