1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batsie looks great.
Im happy with what I see except for the cape.
It looks like it's made of paper.

Probably will end up with custom cape, but other than that, looks great.

Yup...Looks good to me. Futzing will fix most I hope

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Okay I know I have been complaining but I sincerely want this figure to succeed cause I loved the film and bats etc etc. Here are a couple of older pics one from late 2015 and one from earlier this year. I would buy EITHER of these versions day one over the one on display currently. Each of the ones in the pics has just slightly more definition in the legs and the belt sits higher and the spacing between the bottom of the belt and his crotch is a lot shorter versus the dirty diaper look the current one has. bvs.jpgbvs2.jpg

They look like the same legs to me. I think the other picture just perhaps kind of caught them at a bad angle.

Maybe, ill try and explain although probably poorly haha. The top of the belt sits at the bottom of his 3rd ab muscle, where as in the new pic its lower. On top of of that even though it is lower already the spacing between the bottom of the belt and where his suit stretches beneath his crotch is a lot longer versus the older pics. This makes his whole midsection look really odd. Two things that would probably instantly is raise the belt to the correct height and then someone pull the suit up so that its snug versus sagging.

This had me cracking up. :rotfl

It's a shame you feel that way bud. I think it looks great. It's not completely perfect and I think his hot dog legs :lol could've spent a little more time in the oven. But the face sculpt is perfect.
One more thing that unfortunately couldn't be done properly in this scale are the wrinkles and folds of the suit. I love the extra texture it gives to the outfit.

Yeah I'm finally pleased with this one...but I think I'm gonna cancel WW.

That would be nice Spindrift but I kinda doubt it. Still, I'm happy with it now, and although there are still things I would change, I think he looks muscular and powerful and close enough to the movie. Could the shoulders be and legs be more defined? Yeah they could but he still looks pretty impressive. I wish everyone else was happy with it too but on the bright side, there will be more versions for the Justice League movie.

Batsie looks great.
Im happy with what I see except for the cape.
It looks like it's made of paper.

Probably will end up with custom cape, but other than that, looks great.

Hot toys and capes just don't mix, I think every batman hot toy i've owned has needed a tony cape to go on it

The proportions from the belt down is completely wrong. It's pretty jarring when you compare it. His crotch looks like it's sagging down and it makes his legs look short and stubby.

13699993_10157140452590035_6508969380847588256_n.jpg

It also reminds just how much padding was in that suit. Affleck was clearly in shape, but man... anyone could wear that suit and look like a beast!

Here's why the bottom look odd on the pictures; whoever posed him did a very poor job and put the legs too far forward.
Lighting and the photo did the rest.
Remember we've seen pictures of the very same prototype before and the legs looked fine, if you pose him correctly and futz the belt a little he will look great.

13769381_1744383879151027_7087959800562048379_n.jpg

Here's why the bottom look odd on the pictures; whoever posed him did a very poor job and put the legs too far forward.
Lighting and the photo did the rest.
Remember we've seen pictures of the very same prototype before and the legs looked fine, if you pose him correctly and futz the belt a little he will look great.

13769381_1744383879151027_7087959800562048379_n.jpg

I hope your right but not sure what the legs being forward have to do with the belt sitting low and there being a big gap between belt and crotch. I'm not saying this to be rude or stir up a debate. I want you to be right I just don't how the pose is causing the issues mentioned before.

I hope your right but not sure what the legs being forward have to do with the belt sitting low and there being a big gap between belt and crotch. I'm not saying this to be rude or stir up a debate. I want you to be right I just don't how the pose is causing the issues mentioned before.

I'm saying that the position of the legs makes them catch the light differently on the photo which creates a disconnect between the top and bottom parts of the figure.
This is accentuated by the poor positioning of the belt.
You're welcome (not your).

I'm saying that the position of the legs makes them catch the light differently on the photo which creates a disconnect between the top and bottom parts of the figure.
This is accentuated by the poor positioning of the belt.
You're welcome (not your).

If we're able to raise the belt to its correct position and then tighten the suit around his waist so there isn't such a big spacing from bottom belt to crotch than well be in business.

If we're able to raise the belt to its correct position and then tighten the suit around his waist so there isn't such a big spacing from bottom belt to crotch than well be in business.

I actually think the belt should be lowered but to each his own.

Back